Where to get cheap AMSOIL EO?

Blueraven

Neutral Newbie

most important.... are they going to bring down their prices and stop those stupid gimmicks to attract back their pool of customers? i like the oil but if they wana cont their gimmicks then i rather buy other oil.

↡ Advertisement

just went down to alliancz to get amsoil euro5w40 for my mercs today @$72.50 & renewed my membership @ $19 too got the PI additive loyalty gift worth $27, with free 2year membership! rly worthwhile not as "gimmicky" as you say :blink: much cheaper than autobacs also!

Neutral Newbie

just went down to alliancz to get amsoil euro5w40 for my mercs today @$72.50 & renewed my membership @ $19 too got the PI additive loyalty gift worth $27, with free 2year membership! rly worthwhile not as "gimmicky" as you say :blink: much cheaper than autobacs also!

Did I read wrongly? Buy engine oil also need "membership"? [hur]

Neutral Newbie

I got my 4 quarts of high zinc 10-40 ytd, $14.50 per quart and I also renewed my membership. $19 for 2 yrs, n free 1 flush. I like the oil too, $19 for 2 yrs still ok lar.

Ervinchw and S_cool very supportive of alliancz....

let's see how long they can keep up with their marketing......

forummers are here voicing their concerns, but alliancz rather stick to their marketing moves...... does that make good business sense?

Neutral Newbie

forummers are here voicing their concerns, but alliancz rather stick to their marketing moves...... does that make good business sense?

hmm... looking at the number of post they have...suspicious....well... i may be wrong...

Neutral Newbie

most important.... are they going to bring down their prices and stop those stupid gimmicks to attract back their pool of customers? i like the oil but if they wana cont their gimmicks then i rather buy other oil.

too bad, damage already done.

I have 1 bottle of Amsoil EO left from previous servicing, wanted to get 2 more bottles for my oil change last week.

In the end i switch oil and throw away my last bottle of Amsoil

No more Amsoil for me :angry: just in case few months later they change their mind and play other tricks again

Edited by GPunto

i don't recall amsoil oils are certified for mercs? :ph34r:

Yea. Renew membership is one thing. What if they increase the price until sky high?

Either you forfeit your membership or continue to get Amsoil at inflated prices lor. Both ways also lose lose.

Hhahaha...They are the UP UP UP UP UP UP LINE of Amsoil

I got my 4 quarts of high zinc 10-40 ytd, $14.50 per quart and I also renewed my membership. $19 for 2 yrs, n free 1 flush. I like the oil too, $19 for 2 yrs still ok lar.

ya la $19 for 2 years still ok lar, but other oils dun have this membership thingy leh......

what if half a year later prices increase.........

↡ Advertisement