Where to get cheap AMSOIL EO?

Blueraven

just went down to alliancz to get amsoil euro5w40 for my mercs today @$72.50 & renewed my membership @ $19 too got the PI additive loyalty gift worth $27, with free 2year membership! rly worthwhile not as "gimmicky" as you say :blink: much cheaper than autobacs also!

wow! this is your first post!

↡ Advertisement

guys, i propose to organise a mass order of the following,

SAE 0W-30 Signature Series 100% Synthetic Motor Oil (AZO) @ $17.00 per quart

SAE 10W-30 Signature Series 100% Synthetic Motor Oil (ATM) @ $14.50 per quart

SAE 10W-40 Synthetic Premium Protection Motor Oil (AMO) @ $14.50 per quart

best of all, no need membership, just pay and go. And ya, free delivery in SG main island with purchases of $100 and above

Let me know how you guys think...

Edited by Carbine-

Neutral Newbie

I am not the UPUPUPUPUP line of AMSOIL. I register to post this because i got a good customer service from the staff and i feel that they deserve some feedback. AMSOIL is a good engine oil. I getting very good FC out of it. My honda jazz FC from 500km/Full tank went up to 550km after changing AMSOIL 10W30 engine oil and using the fuel additive ( i think call P.I ). $19 get free fuel additive and in long term return, you save $$$ on fuel and yr engine wear and tear. [cool] [cool] [cool]

Neutral Newbie

ya la $19 for 2 years still ok lar, but other oils dun have this membership thingy leh......

what if half a year later prices increase.........

don't think so ba, 1 membership thingy, forum so many voices. I guess thye won't be up-ing the prices.

Neutral Newbie

I am not the UPUPUPUPUP line of AMSOIL. I register to post this because i got a good customer service from the staff and i feel that they deserve some feedback. AMSOIL is a good engine oil. I getting very good FC out of it. My honda jazz FC from 500km/Full tank went up to 550km after changing AMSOIL 10W30 engine oil and using the fuel additive ( i think call P.I ). $19 get free fuel additive and in long term return, you save $$$ on fuel and yr engine wear and tear. [cool] [cool] [cool]

Are you guys making yourselves a little bit too obvious?

The P.I. given out FOC because they are those old old stock, with a dodgy suspension look as compared to the current new stock.

I don't know how many years have they been storing these goods in their warehouse, but i won't risk my car by be pouring into the fuel tank for sure.

Edited by Xuanbee

Neutral Newbie

Are you guys making yourselves a little bit too obvious?

The P.I. given out FOC because they are those old old stock, with a dodgy suspension look as compared to the current new stock.

I don't know how many years have they been storing these goods in their warehouse, but i won't risk my car by be pouring into the fuel tank for sure.

PI have old stock?? Their bottles are the same as the one on the internet. They sell by per quart. Whereas the AD for amsoil is selling in 4quart or liter bottle. Which one is the old stock? And how sure are you that they stored the oil in the warehouse for a long time?

Neutral Newbie

Its not about the customer service.. but as mentioned in this who topic.. Who the hell pays for membership just to buy engine oil?!?!?! As consumers.. when consumers buy their engine oil, they are already earning $ rite? so what the hell is the membership for? just to earn the extra $??? Its just some stupid marketing gimmick or some dumb @ss that came up with this stupid idea for the membership. They forgot to count how many customers they would lose at the end of it. well.. like what pple say here.. time to change oil...

↡ Advertisement