Where to get cheap AMSOIL EO?

Blueraven

Neutral Newbie

yea.. guess thats the way to go for now.. or unless got group buy.. den mass order.. buy n stock up. haha..

Neutral Newbie

PI have old stock?? Their bottles are the same as the one on the internet. They sell by per quart. Whereas the AD for amsoil is selling in 4quart or liter bottle. Which one is the old stock? And how sure are you that they stored the oil in the warehouse for a long time?

I think you have misinterpreted my words. P.I. - Performance Improver, not parallel importer.

You look at the FOC Performance Improver given out by the AD then you know. It has a weird dodgy suspension liquid, with worn labeling.

I feel this AD is attempting to clear their old stock P.I.. You get free P.I. when you sign up for membership, actually is not the membership fee which you are paying, but the Performance Improver which you are forced to buy.

Neutral Newbie

Are you guys making yourselves a little bit too obvious?

The P.I. given out FOC because they are those old old stock, with a dodgy suspension look as compared to the current new stock.

I don't know how many years have they been storing these goods in their warehouse, but i won't risk my car by be pouring into the fuel tank for sure.

Mai scared me lei, I also chosen the P.I as free gift. But I used it, my FC really better.

Neutral Newbie

Are you guys making yourselves a little bit too obvious?

The P.I. given out FOC because they are those old old stock, with a dodgy suspension look as compared to the current new stock.

I don't know how many years have they been storing these goods in their warehouse, but i won't risk my car by be pouring into the fuel tank for sure.

I am just giving my personnel opinion. who is the 1 obvious? you or me? You machiam AMSOIL Competitior come in shoot them hard. You jealous? You can still even compare the fuel additive and also how sure are you to judge? <_<

Neutral Newbie

How sure are you?

I fortune teller huh? then u tell me, how sure are you that they will up the prices? i said already, due to so many ppl complaining in forum, I GUESS they won't up the price.

I fortune teller huh? then u tell me, how sure are you that they will up the prices? i said already, due to so many ppl complaining in forum, I GUESS they won't up the price.

this topic is now 7 pages long. you sure every post is a complain? open your big eyes before typing

Neutral Newbie

I think you have misinterpreted my words. P.I. - Performance Improver, not parallel importer.

You look at the FOC Performance Improver given out by the AD then you know. It has a weird dodgy suspension liquid, with worn labeling.

I feel this AD is attempting to clear their old stock P.I.. You get free P.I. when you sign up for membership, actually is not the membership fee which you are paying, but the Performance Improver which you are forced to buy.

Sorry bro. my bad.. thought your meaning of PI was parallel importer..

Yes you are a fortune teller or maybe spokesperson that's you can guess they wont up the price.

How sure am I? At least there are past records in this forum to back my statement.

You know what is monopolize?

Are the bots in here trying to win customer's hearts?

Win customer's money? Or win the war of words?

Under non-AD days, per quart $14.50 if buy by bottle; if buy by carton, I pay only $14 per quart. That is both value to consumers and good business to seller.

Now I must pay for membership? Now I must get performance improver? Alliancz, you wait long long.

How much more noise must we make before you realise? How much more obvious do you want us to be? Once we move on , will we come back?

Neutral Newbie

Yes you are a fortune teller or maybe spokesperson that's you can guess they wont up the price.

How sure am I? At least there are past records in this forum to back my statement.

You know what is monopolize?

Now u accusing me spokesperson??? I'm not related to them, only as their customer. I like the oil, I just commented for me it's still ok.

And I only GUESS they won't up the price, i didn't guarantee it won't happened. y misinterpreted my words?

Neutral Newbie

this topic is now 7 pages long. you sure every post is a complain? open your big eyes before typing

those commented recently seem more towards complain... FYI, I'm using amsoil and i like it.

Now u accusing me spokesperson??? I'm not related to them, only as their customer. I like the oil, I just commented for me it's still ok.

And I only GUESS they won't up the price, i didn't guarantee it won't happened. y misinterpreted my words?

its best you stop posting in this topic. this is to minimise the doubts on your character

Neutral Newbie

anyone know what's the price now? need to get 4 quarts of sig 30w.

if too ex, then need to source for other eo liao.

Its not about the customer service.. but as mentioned in this who topic.. Who the hell pays for membership just to buy engine oil?!?!?! As consumers.. when consumers buy their engine oil, they are already earning $ rite? so what the hell is the membership for? just to earn the extra $??? Its just some stupid marketing gimmick or some dumb @ss that came up with this stupid idea for the membership. They forgot to count how many customers they would lose at the end of it. well.. like what pple say here.. time to change oil...

So true.

Always hv some smart @ss come up wh scheme to con pple to pay more.

Ive seen so many already. Hahaha.

guys, i propose to organise a mass order of the following,

SAE 0W-30 Signature Series 100% Synthetic Motor Oil (AZO) @ $17.00 per quart

SAE 10W-30 Signature Series 100% Synthetic Motor Oil (ATM) @ $14.50 per quart

SAE 10W-40 Synthetic Premium Protection Motor Oil (AMO) @ $14.50 per quart

best of all, no need membership, just pay and go. And ya, free delivery in SG main island with purchases of $100 and above

Let me know how you guys think...

mass ordering price is still higher than previous normal retail pricing... LOL, might as well get Mobil1 instead...

↡ Advertisement