Octane booster for Ron95

Fennmax

I was caught a few times in Msia with low fuel and the available fuel in the village is ron95 from bhg or petronas. How i wish i had octane booster to add in to the ron95 fuel in these situations. Any inputs or advice.

↡ Advertisement

I was caught a few times in Msia with low fuel and the available fuel in the village is ron95 from bhg or petronas. How i wish i had octane booster to add in to the ron95 fuel in these situations. Any inputs or advice.

If you are a frequent traveler to this area, bring along afew can of octane booster.

Twincharged

If you want to make your petrol to 97/98 octane,you need quite a few bottles of octane booster,1 bottle can only rise 10 points[10 points not = 10 octane,but just 1 octane]

Octane booster is not the same as your 98 fuel. Yes it rises the octane rating, but the amount of sulphur content remains high. afaik 98 fuel in singapore has sulphur about 4 times less than 95 fuel.

JDM WRX tuned to msia 97. So need intro to those who had tried OB. I did some search n found dyna tab claimed to boost up 0 .7 to 3 ron for 5gm per 30L. other I found in msia like preston 0-60 OB. I kancheong in nshw w low fuel warning once as I skip bhp 95 fuel in Pedas!

↡ Advertisement