CNA: Wild Boar Sightings in Sgp

Vulcann

There are still many wild boars out there in Punggol area. The other time when i was at safra punggol, overlook the PCN at the hilltop, saw a group of wild boars walking above the PCN!

The day before I saw the one at Pasir Ris Park, I spotted another black boar crossing the road at Pasir Ris Farmway near the link to Coney Island.

The day before I saw the one at Pasir Ris Park, I spotted another black boar crossing the road at Pasir Ris Farmway near the link to Coney Island.

MU lor

that must be popular MU spot

The Singapore zoo was quite empty in some areas when I last visited early last year...

Maybe can give them a home there.

Maybe better than these wild boars roaming around, injuring people, hunted by AVA and NEA or even get BBQ-ed by MCF members?  :psychotic:  

Edited by DACH
  • Praise 1

The Singapore zoo was quite empty in some areas when I last visited early last year...

Maybe better than these wild boars roaming around, injuring people, hunted by AVA and NEA or even get BBQ-ed by MCF members?  :psychotic:  

Please spare time to educate them on the " no piak piak " rule  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Please spare time to educate them on the " no piak piak " rule  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

hahahahaha

i agree, for once @dach will have his calling here on earth as opposed to just loafing around

kekeke

• Praise 1

Sorry, I bo eng.

The people in the zoo will know the correct procedure to do it.

Maybe better than these wild boars roaming around, injuring people, hunted by AVA and NEA or even get BBQ-ed by MCF members? :psychotic:

Waaaa u really good ... still visit the Zooooo .

I havent been there for 25yrs

• Praise 1

no need la

u look in mirror daily wat :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Turbocharged

(1)  Any person who kills, takes or keeps any wild animal or bird, other than those specified in the Schedule, without a licence shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $1,000 and to the forfeiture of the wild animal or bird.

how much is license?

edit: wait a minute

Defence of property6.—(1)  Nothing in this Act shall make it unlawful for the occupier or person in charge of any land to kill or take any wild animal or bird found damaging or destroying the crops or any other property thereon.(2)  In any prosecution under this Act, the onus of proof of the fact that any wild animal or bird was found damaging or destroying crops or other property shall be upon the person alleging the fact.

it must come to your land, knock over a flowerpot, then you can kill it. So only landed property/shops/factories or hdb first floor dwellers have license to kill.

Edited by Karoon

Thats why he is always bo eng, spend time going to the zoo?!  [laugh]

wild boar should target those reckless PMD user. 

:a-good:  :a-good:  :a-good: 

BTW, MediaCorp should also explore the opportunity of having one of the MasterChef shooting there, challenge the contestants to prepare a dish using wild boar...  :a-happy: 

image_1508184163845_%5Bkey_visual%5D_mas

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4