CNA: Wild Boar Sightings in Sgp

Vulcann

:a-good:  :a-good:  :a-good:

BTW, MediaCorp should also explore the opportunity of having one of the MasterChef shooting there, challenge the contestants to prepare a dish using wild boar...  :a-happy:

image_1508184163845_%5Bkey_visual%5D_mas

NEA or whatever ministry only need to declare that wild boar caught / kill can be eaten at your own risk, and i am sure those wild boar will not be seen as more. 

• Praise 5

NEA or whatever ministry only need to declare that wild boar caught / kill can be eaten at your own risk, and i am sure those wild boar will not be seen as more. 

Just need to find Asterix and Obelix to go to Punggol lor...

• Praise 3

Thats why he is always bo eng, spend time going to the zoo?! [laugh]

Confirm nocturnal creature as awake at night and HOT always

Mating lo

Can i say the wild boar came out to civilisation due to our forestry home whereby their natural habitat has been intruded, places like SICC, Seletar, YCK, Upper Pierce Reservoir / Lower Pierce etc due to deforestation of the new era, highly likely coz the boar family finds it too good to resist the gold life of Singapore food culture, whervy some residents hand out foods easily, just like monkeys and squirrels etc

I had encounter wild boars & family on few occasions at SICC ( Venus Drive ) while trekking, just be mindful of not taunting or being noisy , and not to go in after 5.00+ pm , that's becoz it's their hunting hours, when thy charge at you, its simply means thy are protecting their young's , nothing less.

• Praise 2

Confirm nocturnal creature as awake at night and HOT always

Mating lo

talking about yourself is it?haaaaaaa

Get back to topic or you get this kind of piak.

f54c39a2bb51408740319d1340b662e3.jpg

wahhh.....play-acting in costume! Dominatrix somemore......

Eh..... U dunch pray pray..... his Piak2 very powderfull one ..... like the way that man slap Amos until becum natiosnal TCSS... somemore very elusive 1

talking about yourself is it?haaaaaaa
wahhh.....play-acting in costume! Dominatrix somemore......

Edited by BanCoe

Eh..... U dunch pray pray..... his Piak2 very powderfull one ..... like the way that man slap Amos until becum natiosnal TCSS... somemore very elusive 1

he dont slap wan.....he ask his minion to slap for him.....now they are everywhere....invisible piak piak...

wild boar should target those reckless PMD user.

But then those reckless PMD user full speed, wild boar will not be able to catch up.. Haiz..

wah abang you power , gib me tip ..... everywhere got the  "so called" -  his white clowns 

he dont slap wan.....he ask his minion to slap for him.....now they are everywhere....invisible piak piak...

But then those reckless PMD user full speed, wild boar will not be able to catch up.. Haiz..

Internet wiki says "The animal can run at a maximum speed of 40 km/h and jump at a height of 140–150 cm"

Internet wiki says "The animal can run at a maximum speed of 40 km/h and jump at a height of 140–150 cm"

i kana chased by a wild boar in Brunei.....lucky it was caught in a vine trap laid by the Iban......the most scariest is seing an adult buffalo charging at you......damn bloody big and at full-charge, luckily we were on an embankment more than 1.5 metres high. One of my section mate disturbed the buffalo when it was eating during our roc training....knn!

Internet wiki says "The animal can run at a maximum speed of 40 km/h and jump at a height of 140â150 cm"

Liddat PMD @ only 25km/h loose out
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2