CNA: Wild Boar Sightings in Sgp

Vulcann

think they move via that longkang which they renovated until very nice one...

i not suaning HDB or ENV... its really very nice... along thompson road to AMK ave1 all the way to bishan park...

used to be just a longkang... but they build it up like a stream... when its not filled with water, its really nice to look at

check it out..

(edited)

think they move via that longkang which they renovated until very nice one...

i not suaning HDB or ENV... its really very nice... along thompson road to AMK ave1 all the way to bishan park...

used to be just a longkang... but they build it up like a stream... when its not filled with water, its really nice to look at

check it out..

Agree with you.

Brought my two naughties there recently & they had a swell time playing.

Luckily Mr Boar & family weren't around then...

Edited by Vulcann

Agree with you.

Brought my two naughties there recently & they had a swell time playing.

Luckily Mr Boar & family weren't around then...

its a pity that not a single soul except me was there that day to appreciate the view

on my way home after football walking along the longkang and i actually stopped for about 30mins to enjoy the view... the fishes and birds (showering) look so at home there...

(edited)

its a pity that not a single soul except me was there that day to appreciate the view

on my way home after football walking along the longkang and i actually stopped for about 30mins to enjoy the view... the fishes and birds (showering) look so at home there...

Not many in their mad rat race are likely to stop & smell the roses...

Edited by Vulcann

Between wild boar and stray dog, which one more dangerous? [:/]

Wild Boar more damaging to your ride if you happen to dash across the road at night unsuspectedly.

Heard of a few instances in Lim Chu Kang Areas where bonnets get smashed by large dasher.The lucky drivers were those who stopped in time; the unlucky ones ends ups with hefty repairs. And most of the time the boar still alive running after being hit.

(edited)

where did the wild boar come from

All wild boars/hogs are excellent swimmers.

Good chance, they swam across the straits from JB...

undetected by the coast guard. [laugh]

[cool]

Edited by CKP

Saw on the news, not just wild boars but also got monkey. The only person missing is the monk, dan we will have 'journey to the west in bishan' :p

Saw on the news, not just wild boars but also got monkey. The only person missing is the monk, dan we will have 'journey to the west in bishan' :p

I have seen monkeys in Bishan park before, nothing unusual if you consider the fact that Bishan Park stretches from Bishan Road all the way to Thomson Road.

5 year old boy got rammed by one boar in Bishan, flew one metre and escaped serious injury? Zhun boh, or they make up this story to justify the culling? KBW said he very concerned wor.

Maybe KBW? 'cos he wanna "control" the wild boars' population..... [laugh]

Between wild boar and stray dog, which one more dangerous? [:/]

wild boars are very dangerous creatures..thats why action are taken swiftly

Supersonic
(edited)

Wonder if you encounter wild boars while you are walking or jogging at those parks, would they attack you for no reasons or they would leave you alone? Cause heard story that stray dogs would attack passer-by for no reasons! [:/]

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement