CNA: Wild Boar Sightings in Sgp

Vulcann

(edited)

Yep I think the boars freaked out when the NParks blokes suddenly spoke their language which explained the attack.

Or you mean poke them?

[laugh] [laugh]

poke?then their didis very pitiful [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Westkid
↡ Advertisement

Yep I think the boars freaked out when the NParks blokes suddenly spoke their language which explained the attack.

Or you mean poke them?

[laugh] [laugh]

they should legalise wild boar traps then bbq them

WILD%20HOGS-CODY-KEN-4-30-01.jpg

(edited)

they should legalise wild boar traps then bbq them

The feral pigs caused millions of damage to farmer's crops in North America every year according to one of the documentaries I watched on NGC.

These critters bred like crazy and chomp down acres of crops the farmers painstakingly cultivated. They are a real menace and the farmers have to rely on many methods like poisons & shooting to cull them but they still are unable to put a stop to these invading pigs with vivacious appetites.

My proposal is a simple one: just deploy a brigade or even a division of PRC workers to "work out the problem" and the farmers' headache sure kaput!!!

[laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Vulcann

Yummy!

But first must catch the wild boars!!

Organize a catch-the-wildboars competition and see which team catch it alive first:-

The teams are:-

NS boyboys n their maids

The Best from PRC

Banglahs United

Pinoys

(edited)

I don't get it, its just a pig..why so scared?

Dear mr shoebox apartment jin jia da best,

a fully grown wild boar is able to gore and kill an adult let alone a defenceless child during its crazed charges. That will also come to mean that wild boars are generally dangerous. Normally people are scared of things that are dangerous. i don't know about you.

Regards.

i-think-shoebox-apartment-no-good.

Edited by Happily1986

Anyone selling his Defender cheap?

you getting one and rename it as Repenter? We need one to catch all the roaming wild boars and make them repent!! :o

They mastered qi-kong?

Safety engineers in major car factories are learning from these wild boars in order to design front bumpers to withstand the impact when they hit them on the road

Now I am a little concern when I cycle along that Bishan Park. Not sure can out accelerate wild boars with my road bike (out accelerated stray dogs a few times).

i use bishan park quite often and remember seeing a few speeding cyclists, you one of them?

'cos the surviving wild boar called for reinforcement after it's partner was gunned down??? [laugh]

maybe they were falling-in for ICT ?

"It is quite logical to see that the food in the forest must be running out, because the numbers are large so the wild boars are now exploring further away from the jungle area to look for food."

I think HDB can handle this quite well:- they will build a new hawker centre for them :D , in Bishan Park

↡ Advertisement