Usage of disabled/handicapped parking space/lot

Bloodymiko

Email complaint to this address, does work, they even update you.

[email protected]

Wanna go further here's the person-in-charge, cheaters confirm jiak kopi.

Christianna Teng
> Management Support Officer
> Communication & Relations
> Centre for Enabled Living Ltd
> No 9, Maxwell Road, #04-05 Annexe A, MND Complex Singapore
> 069112
> 1800-8585 885 (Infoline) +65 6505 6464 (Tel) +65
> 6223 0724 (Fax) [email protected]
> (General Email) www.cel.sg (Website)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi guys, need some help here. Where or which authority should I inform if I found out those people with the blue or yellow labels abusing the disabled parking lots? Example, vehicle with blue label but owner is an able person and work as a heavy vehicle driver. Park vehicle in disabled every single day and only go out when he drives or his kids drive. Even wash his car in disabled lot. Second is a yellow label vehicle parking in the disabled lot for hours and overnight everyday. Sometimes he go overseas then will park for days. Driver is an able young man. Best! got deck 1A or 1B normal parking lot he will park if not he will flash out his yellow label and park in the disabled lot overnight.

Why I want to complain, 1st jealous caused they always get to park at deck 1A and 1B. 2nd angry caused I have seen twice that real disabled drivers can't get a disabled lot in this carpark. Once there was this disabled man about to drive off but due to his condition, it took him longer to move off, then this yellow label vehicle owner keeps staring at him impatiently as he wait for the lot.

I called HDB twice but till now(almost a year) still nothing is done. Ask the parking attendant she say call HDB.

You can say I nothing better to do but I really think that these people should be more considerate and not only for their own convenience.

Quite a number my neighbours are complaining about it too but I don't know whether they have feedback to any authorities or not.

When the Yellow label are send, they also have a quote inside mentioning that at most the car can park for 2 hrs. But on the ground most people do not mind they park slightly more than 2 hrs as now Singapore everywhere having so many ppl. But the Yellow Label do not allow the car to park for overnight. If people feedback or complaint the label will be revoked.

Last time, I also saw a car keep parking the handicap lot overnight, and I keep calling the HDB car park attendant. They will come and check with their Office. So mean if you really seeing the same car parking there, you can only keep calling and complaint to the HDB Parking department( there have a phone number printed above the parking lot) even 3am in the morning.

Those people that really need the label will not any how park their car.For me, I only park in the handicap lot when I ferry my father, if not I will just park a normal lot and let other people might need it to use

Just my thinking.

He could have just asked if he wanted to use the lot. Dunno why a lot of Singaporeans now like to use such useless tactics. Not happy give people 10 cent face, as though the intended party would give a damn.

Neutral Newbie

Email complaint to this address, does work, they even update you.

[email protected]

Wanna go further here's the person-in-charge, cheaters confirm jiak kopi.

Christianna Teng

> Management Support Officer

> Communication & Relations

> Centre for Enabled Living Ltd

> No 9, Maxwell Road, #04-05 Annexe A, MND Complex Singapore

> 069112

> 1800-8585 885 (Infoline) +65 6505 6464 (Tel) +65

> 6223 0724 (Fax) [email protected]

> (General Email) www.cel.sg (Website)

Thanks a lot! Will email her.

https://www.facebook.com/jason.ong.9822/posts/10152805859843215

Quoted:-

I was driving to the market this morning and saw this woman parking her car at a lot meant to the Handicap. I wind down my window and ask her to move her car because it was not meant for her and she just said that she is in a hurry and that it is only for a while. She then locked her car and walked off. Of course I shouted at her but she just didn't care that she was taking up a space that was meant for the handicap and yes, there were quite a few other parking spots available. She was just too lazy that it will take her a few more minutes to walk to her destination. I have sent this information to LTA and hopefully she will be issued a summons. Do share and shame this inconsiderate person.

Pictures attached

post-61679-0-57234700-1425786560_thumb.jpg

post-61679-0-19460400-1425786569_thumb.jpg

• Praise 8

I was driving to the market this morning and saw this woman parking her car at a lot meant to the Handicap. I wind down my window and ask her to move her car because it was not meant for her and she just said that she is in a hurry and that it is only for a while. She then locked her car and walked off. Of course I shouted at her but she just didn't care that she was taking up a space that was meant for the handicap and yes, there were quite a few other parking spots available. She was just too lazy that it will take her a few more minutes to walk to her destination. I have sent this information to LTA and hopefully she will be issued a summons. Do share and shame this inconsiderate person.

Pictures attached

Looks like someone with a "I drive a BMW, I park wherever I want" mentality.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Stupid b1tch, causing shame to bmw drivers

Btw those with handicapped family members or friends, here is a useful guide for U. Its accessibility of every building in singapore, plan ahead before Ur trip. Can check whether got handicap lot, ramp, toilets and lift

http://www.bca.gov.sg/friendlybuilding/FindBuilding/FriendlyFeatures.aspx

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

Twincharged

Pictures attached

Why is it that BMWs love the handicapped lot? The handicapped lot at my block also occupied by BMWs without the label most of the time.

Hypersonic

That looks like a carton of Marlboro in the plastic bag that she's holding.

Must be in a real hurry for a smoke.

• Praise 2

I remembered once I have to park my car at a handicapped lot in a commercial building as my wife just suffered a miscarriage and I had just fetched her from hospital and enroute to send my son up from the childcare. I remember I was holding her up by her arm as my son wants her to go with him to the centre. Then suddnenly came this ang mo who asked me if that is my car parked at the lot, i said yes..and she started lecturing me, until i have to tell her to shut up, are you missing an arm or leg or an eye? Can't you see my wife is not well? Go back to your country please. I mean it is really not a good gesture to park your car at handicap lot but i really feel sometimes because of circumstance, we are given no choice especially when carparks are always full easily nowadays during peak hours. It is not easy to track but security can always monitor from cctv who is really exploiting that lot.

• Praise 4

At my carpark, there is this guy who owns 3 cars with a handicap decal. That handicap lot is perpetually his!

However, I see right, look left, look up, bio down also cannot see that he or his family are handicap in anyway! Furthermore, he can go cycling woh. I bet my 2 table tennis balls he is not handicap!

My HDB carpark also has a maroon color Mercs who has been parking on handicap lot with a label. But every Sun I will see the owner wash and polished his car, just like any other able person. Yes, with the advantage of some extra space in his lot.

My mum said she had seen him playing badminton in CC occasionally.

Once he shouted at me for not stopping completely at Stop line, when he turned abruptly into the carpark. After the incident, I had the urge to call LTA to investigate on his "disability". But after several thoughts, I decided to give this old man a benefit of doubts.

My HDB carpark also has a maroon color Mercs who has been parking on handicap lot with a label. But every Sun I will see the owner wash and polished his car, just like any other able person. Yes, with the advantage of some extra space in his lot.

My mum said she had seen him playing badminton in CC occasionally.

Once he shouted at me for not stopping completely at Stop line, when he turned abruptly into the carpark. After the incident, I had the urge to call LTA to investigate on his "disability". But after several thoughts, I decided to give this old man a benefit of doubts.

This old man could be having a class 2 label which means his passenger is the one disabled. Anyway class 2 label car are only allowed to park for 1 hour as some has pointed out here. My house here also got 1 class 2 car that park overnight at the disabled lot and another class 2 label car that parks at a normal lot.lazy to report the one that park overnight..

This old man could be having a class 2 label which means his passenger is the one disabled. Anyway class 2 label car are only allowed to park for 1 hour as some has pointed out here. My house here also got 1 class 2 car that park overnight at the disabled lot and another class 2 label car that parks at a normal lot.lazy to report the one that park overnight..

Normally if he park every day sure auntie summon auto one issue him ticket. I kena once, parked in handicap lot with class 2, then push my Ah Ma back home then lazy change parking as walk abit far. It was at night and next morning I tio summon liao haha

At my carpark, there is this guy who owns 3 cars with a handicap decal. That handicap lot is perpetually his!

However, I see right, look left, look up, bio down also cannot see that he or his family are handicap in anyway! Furthermore, he can go cycling woh. I bet my 2 table tennis balls he is not handicap!

Prob because his parents or siblings are

Prob because his parents or siblings are

Twincharged

Normally if he park every day sure auntie summon auto one issue him ticket. I kena once, parked in handicap lot with class 2, then push my Ah Ma back home then lazy change parking as walk abit far. It was at night and next morning I tio summon liao haha

What color is the class 2 label? I notice most people in my neighborhood got the blue one.

↡ Advertisement