Usage of disabled/handicapped parking space/lot

Bloodymiko

Twincharged

How did he manage to drive out and let his passenger in if he really required the handicapped lot?

↡ Advertisement

And Comfort Delgo did nothing but just a warning to the Driver .... WTF.

Where is the social responsibilities and the respect/compassion for the less fortunate ?

IMM also CMI, they should have call for Tow Truck and the taxi away. The management probably would say ,,,, they already done their job to wheel clamped.

This story is one-sided leh. For all we know, the taxi driver might be helping another disabled/handicapped/aged/elderly to another floor, shop or toilet.

Live and let live lah.

• Praise 2

How did he manage to drive out and let his passenger in if he really required the handicapped lot?

he is the passenger

and his father had to drive the car out of the parking space and pull over somewhere for him to get on board in the "middle of traffic".

he is the passenger

and his father had to drive the car out of the parking space and pull over somewhere for him to get on board in the "middle of traffic".

In the middle of traffic ah? Who is he trying to kid? This is a carpark.... Just park next to the entrance of the elevator la.

If his father really stopped in the middle of traffic for him to board then his father better issue public statement in the papers to apologise as well.

This story is one-sided leh. For all we know, the taxi driver might be helping another disabled/handicapped/aged/elderly to another floor, shop or toilet.

Live and let live lah.

No la. I agree that the management could have and should have done more.

But reading what that vegetable guy said makes me boil also. Disabled big f?

Twincharged

he is the passenger

Oh, didn't read that part. Like this then I feel he shouldn't complain much la. There are people worse off than him. My aunt is wheelchair bound and sometimes I got to take over and park her car for her after she alight cuz the handicapped lots all taken up. Worse part is sometimes it turns out the handicapped lots are occupied by people who have the handicapped label but don't look handicapped.

Live and let live lah.

for close to 1.5hrs ?? maybe went for massage  [:p]

but yeah, just let it go. Not say cannot drive out. I ever kenna twice before 2 a**holes parked and blocked my car from exiting ......  [furious]

Anyway, IMM still quite nice. Some places don't give warning, straightaway clamp

Turbocharged

I agreed.

Fine nobody scare. can earn back. or otang credit card.

I worried demerit points. No points cant enjoy my ride.

I dare to park at parking lot without coupons.

but I don't dare to park at zig-zag line.

• Praise 1

I agreed.

Impound the car at the base of jurong island la.

Make it damn inconvenient for them to get it back.

Turbocharged

Taxi lao deserves it.

But the handicapped person is making a big hoo haa too.....

d problem tis person is a intellectual one n can write well. So, u reply, I ask ano question. But, agreed tat d $100 clamping fee sap sap swee.

I agreed.

My bro once parked at a HDB season parking lot n his car was scratched from front to back. Paintwork more ex then fine.

Edited by keanie

I will always support any shopping centres, hotels, car parks and insitutions who would cram the idiot who park illegally with a $5000/- release fine....... :a-happy:  Then, nobody will park illegally.. [smash]

Looking at the picture posted in ST today, the taxi squeeze in between 2 handicap vehicles. There are only 2 handicap lots and the taxi converted it to park 3 vehicles ... :yuush:   

• Praise 2

Oh, didn't read that part. Like this then I feel he shouldn't complain much la. There are people worse off than him. My aunt is wheelchair bound and sometimes I got to take over and park her car for her after she alight cuz the handicapped lots all taken up. Worse part is sometimes it turns out the handicapped lots are occupied by people who have the handicapped label but don't look handicapped.

See beyond the surface bro. Maybe same case as well? [;)]  

Twincharged

See beyond the surface bro. Maybe same case as well? [;)]  

Not the same. I park at non-handicapped lot for her cuz handicapped lots all taken. If handicapped lot available, she won't have problem parking herself already. Now she gave up parking in handicapped lot unless she is alone and really needs the lot.

Edited by Nzy

Live and let live lah.

Handicap parking space is there for a reason .... obviously the taxi driver is not handicap. He should drop off the disable/handicap and go park in a normal car park space.

It is not abour "live and let live" ... but being compassionate and considerate. I felt strongly against such inconsiderate behaviour as I have a friend whom is handicap and he needs the "extra" space to open the door fully in order to get in/out of the car. 

• Praise 1

Handicap parking space is there for a reason .... obviously the taxi driver is not handicap. He should drop off the disable/handicap and go park in a normal car park space.

It is not abour "live and let live" ... but being compassionate and considerate. I felt strongly against such inconsiderate behaviour as I have a friend whom is handicap and he needs the "extra" space to open the door fully in order to get in/out of the car.

The taxi driver has parked there illegally and has paid his fine, which could be his full day income. He has said sorry and has been duly punished for it. You can kpkb to the management of the carpark if you think the taxi driver has been let off too easily.

I'm not familiar with IMM carpark, but can't the handicapped go to another floor or another handicap lot if he really need the extra space? Of course we should be more considerate to the handicapped, but in this case there is no available lot, so he should move to other lot.

It's not really end of the world scenario right?

Live and let live lah.

post-16870-0-43543700-1451966758_thumb.jpg

Factually, it is a 1-sided story.

Factually, IMM has very clear sign that these lot is for handicap.

If the taxi driver acted considerably, would he made centre of attention?

The taxi driver has parked there illegally and has paid his fine, which could be his full day income. He has said sorry and has been duly punished for it. You can kpkb to the management of the carpark if you think the taxi driver has been let off too easily.

I'm not familiar with IMM carpark, but can't the handicapped go to another floor or another handicap lot if he really need the extra space? Of course we should be more considerate to the handicapped, but in this case there is no available lot, so he should move to other lot.

Taxi is the last car among the 3 as it is parked in btw 2 huge lot.  Read the photo carefully b4 u shoot hor.

• Praise 1

Sure it is not the end of the world ...

If your parked car is block by some inconsiderate drivers and you are not able to drive out of the parking space. I am pretty sure that you would not kpkb and prepared to wait 1 1/2 hours for the driver to return to his car to drive away.

The issue here is about the taxi driver not the handicap driver .... it is pretty clear cut that the handicap car was parked in the space before the taxi. Otherwise he will not be able to get out of his car ..... I am sorry but your logic about the handicap driver looking for another space does not make sense at all.

Sure it is not the end of the world ...

If your parked car is block by some inconsiderate drivers and you are not able to drive out of the parking space. I am pretty sure that you would not kpkb and prepared to wait 1 1/2 hours for the driver to return to his car to drive away.

The issue here is about the taxi driver not the handicap driver .... it is pretty clear cut that the handicap car was parked in the space before the taxi. Otherwise he will not be able to get out of his car ..... I am sorry but your logic about the handicap driver looking for another space does not make sense at all.

Oh my apologies about the 2nd part.

Still, the carpark management has acted and the taxi driver has apologised and has been punished right? What more can be done? Jail sentence or death penalty?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1