Y keep 1 car length at traffic light, i cant turn left~!

Tom_kkh

y must these ppl block the left turn filter lane!

because of u, supposedly i can turn but u blocked the lane as u have an imaginary car stopped in front of u.

horn and horn u no action. in the end i waited for the traffic light for nothing!

many drivers love to keep 1 car length at traffic lights.. Whtsup with u guys!

↡ Advertisement

because of u, supposedly i can turn but u blocked the lane as u have an imaginary car stopped in front of u.

horn and horn u no action. in the end i waited for the traffic light for nothing!

i kena a few times from such people [inlove] gives me a excuse to show off [:p] off road [laugh]:D[laugh]

if i were to ask so many "why" everyday on the road, think i will die very soon [laugh] [laugh]

i today on leave nothing t do, so come here complain, perform my stinkaporean rights [:p][laugh]:D

Supercharged

You suay... usually I meet those who like to brake very hard while they are 3 car lengths away from the stationary car in front, then slowly inch forward then stop... then inch forward again then stop... by the time they no more space to inch forward the light is still red... <_<

Supersonic

if i were to ask so many "why" everyday on the road, think i will die very soon [laugh][laugh]

if i get 10c everytime i wonder why some pp dunno how to 'automatic', i'll be as richie rich as RadX.... :D

i today on leave nothing t do, so come here complain, perform my stinkaporean rights [:p][laugh]:D

today on leave den dun pek cek lar... [flowerface]

relax bro.... coz tomolo got another idiot going to block your filter lane again.... <_<

i kena a few times from such people [inlove] gives me a excuse to show off [:p] off road [laugh]:D[laugh]

if i drive a truck as well (which i hope i can afford one someday) , i will inch forward until so near the fellow infront bua tahan and move its ass... [whip]

so kuku cyclist when start to cycle, they wobble a bit and might hit the front of the car or a large group of predestrains wants to cross at the junction.... [sly]

Kena before too..bugger refused to move a inch even horn him..want of get down car & fark him.. but realise is a malay lady.. den suan le..green light aso..

Thats life lah, sometimes you will meet nice one that position nicely for other cars, sometimes you will meet selfish drivers. Just live with it, get angry because of this reason is not good for health.

some kuku cyclist when start to cycle, they wobble a bit and might hit the front of the car or a large group of predestrains wants to cross at the junction.... [sly]

kana a few times oredy...those worst are those that are in extreme left and drive slowly to wait for the traffic light to turn green. Then there will be a row of cars in a queue to filter left behind the idiot and he remains nonchalant. [dizzy][dizzy]

if i drive a truck as well (which i hope i can afford one someday) , i will inch forward until so near the fellow infront bua tahan and move its ass... [whip]

actually truck is abt 5k more than sedan. not very exp. but with the coe now.. :blink:

↡ Advertisement