Caution: Forex 'seminar' on groupon

Supersonic
(edited)

It's like you have been chosen to receive $1mil in my country's unaccounted finance.

To receive the lockup money, please send me $1,000 by western union.

I had a business proposition from the Prince of Nigeria once. Too bad I didn't follow-through. I could've been typing this from my Gulfstream or Learjet by now. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

You really tua kang man - you do like to talk a lot of rubbish when you know next to nothing, don't you? [rolleyes]

Doctors and lawyers are professionals, they go through long, rigorous and expensive training, they take an oath, and doctors, at least, have real professional-body oversight (which is often even more stringent than legally mandated oversight). Professionals have a rigorous structure to their practice. Their clients (patients) go to them because of the assurance that they are getting an opinion from a true professional.

Now tell me, which of that holds true for this "stock advisor"?

Do you see patients with anal pain?

Wtf..how to report to groupon ah?

Knn.. Unethical leh groupon.

Have no idea. Personally don't use groupon. Don't have the time to contact groupon or read their fine print etc. My friend showed the deal to me and I just felt there was something amiss. True enough, googled and thought people should be made aware.

Btw this CB is back to scam more people while his criminal court hearing is this thursday (27th sept).
go google his name: Kelvin Han How Yong.

↡ Advertisement