Duragloss 271 on rubber trims. Now then i know

Maddriver

Now then i see and i know after distributing this dg for so many years and i always wonder why my customers say how good it is..good as in? Easy to use or protect?

Only until yesterday during a weekly routine wash..wax etc..i found out why..i always see something like gel on the bottle cap.. Abit elastic but not sticky like this once dry..

20120707_100059.jpg

When i started applying dg271 on trims..i see the similar like rubber gel peeling off from the trim as i reapply it..

20120707_100000.jpg

Looks like is forming a layer of gel on the trimmings against from cracking and drying

↡ Advertisement

Hi Benny,

I am looking for something to be applied to the interior plastic moulding, especially the door area whereby it is easily scratch cos of passenger getting in and out of the car.

Is this product suitable? Or what other product will you recommend?

Hi Benny,

I am looking for something to be applied to the interior plastic moulding, especially the door area whereby it is easily scratch cos of passenger getting in and out of the car.

Is this product suitable? Or what other product will you recommend?

Hi Patrick..i only have the dg201 for vinyl..this protect from fading but does not protect against scratches..

↡ Advertisement