Wrong to have doors open when in carpark? pics*

Luv_presea

I was inside my car after parking it in a proper lot. Off the engine and opened the door while I gathered my things. And out of no where, a lady said "how can he open the doors like that this is a walkway". I turned back and looked, she was walking to the next space looking frustrated and kept staring at me like I did something wrong to her.

All these while I was sitting in the drivers seat. She looked 30+ with a 6+ year old girl. And then I thought to myself, this is a walkway? I got out and look, ok, it was a walkway behind my car. I just continued gathering my things, closed the door and went on my way.

Look at the pics, I don't know what u guys will think. But to me, no big deal to just cross at the next car right?

And I also did not know there is a walkway behind.

So in your opinion, do u think I've done something wrong?

she could have said "Hi.i.i.i.i.i... Excuse Me ?! ... can you kindly close your door so that ME and MY DAUGHTER can walk thru ?"

I am quite sure ANY DRIVER will smile and close it. She walk pass, turn her head, WAVE and SMILE ...

I am also quite sure the Driver will wave back and SMILE too...

Not too difficult ...

So why cant you close the bloody door and not block the way?

[cool]

yes yes my fault. I'm sorry. I shall remember to close the doors asap next time. sorry sir! [hur]

i hate it when there is an empty lot.. and u already stopped there with indication that you wanna park.. the parked car which is adjacent has its door opened fully cos the owner is just inside waiting and that helped in ventilation.. and totally boh chup you.

yes i think its selfish because people might need to cross and they might only see it upon reaching yr car. why do u even want to keep it open like this

Nope.

And that's not a "lady". It's just a prize cheesepie who think everyone else owes her something. Very common in Sg.

Up North, I see women pumping their own air.

Down here, I see men being forced to carry their women's handbags.

Sigh...

bro, is becoz the man here is sg now become gu nian.

... maybe since it is at SGH might have been worried about someone and she not been thinking straight ... that you were in her way then. perhaps she had some innermost emotions that had to be vent out .... Although, I would add that that should not have been an excuse for her ... , she might have felt guilty after that ... when she had time to reflect on her day ....

I was inside my car after parking it in a proper lot. Off the engine and opened the door while I gathered my things. And out of no where, a lady said "how can he open the doors like that this is a walkway". I turned back and looked, she was walking to the next space looking frustrated and kept staring at me like I did something wrong to her.

All these while I was sitting in the drivers seat. She looked 30+ with a 6+ year old girl. And then I thought to myself, this is a walkway? I got out and look, ok, it was a walkway behind my car. I just continued gathering my things, closed the door and went on my way.

Look at the pics, I don't know what u guys will think. But to me, no big deal to just cross at the next car right?

Dun sweat it lah.

What do u expect from the brain of a woman! [hur]

There is logic n then there is Womans logic....which actually means....No logic. [dizzy]

• Praise 1

If you open the door so that you can get some air circulation while you keep the engine off, just leave the door closed and wind down the window lor... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement