CHC/HOGC saga

Mockngbrd

Turbocharged

still must click and read ah? can summarised and post here ? :huh::huh:

erm.. tong meng shi xiong (from same school) but different thought. this one is on behavior excellence rather than wealth execellent.

but from wiki, i dont agree with the way they encourage ppl. :ph34r:

I have stayed away from giving further comments on these churches because I'd prefer to pray to God to make all things right. My personal views do not matter anymore.

Turbocharged

Heh - if you haven't read the page, check it again. [:p]

There is a note about the CHC stuff there....

dont see anything about that apart from saying they were mentor by Kong hee only leh.

I have stayed away from giving further comments on these churches because I'd prefer to pray to God to make all things right. My personal views do not matter anymore.

i was about to view my point until i saw your posts....but that again, is just a view and not criticism ^_^

its sad to see non-denominational churches now operates like a business. They exist probably because of power struggles and money.

Just like an employee mentality, why should my boss enjoy the fruit of my labour? May as well i set a a company and work for me self.

i was about to view my point until i saw your posts....but that again, is just a view and not criticism ^_^

its sad to see non-denominational churches now operates like a business. They exist probably because of power struggles and money.

Just like an employee mentality, why should my boss enjoy the fruit of my labour? May as well i set a a company and work for me self.

They are more evil than business.... Whatever they do so long as they like it, doesn't affect me. What's scary is they go round duping teenagers...

Turbocharged

cause unlike those denomination church, they dont have subsidary from the top??