2 Samurasi Shot dead in Msia's PM compound

Pocus

Turbocharged
2012-07-09T143643Z_1118240450_GM1E8791QQ101_RTRMADP_3_MALAYSIA-SHOOTING.JPG

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysian police shot dead a sword-wielding man who entered Prime Minister Najib Razak's compound on Monday, police officials said.

The man and a female companion, both carrying swords, tried to pass through a security post in the compound in the administrative capital Putrajaya in mid-afternoon, police said.

Police opened fire at the couple as they brandished their swords and acted aggressively, one police official said. The woman was also shot and was being treated in hospital for her wounds.

The police did not identify the couple or suggest a possible motive for their actions.

Incidents of violence and intimidation have risen in recent months ahead of what is expected to be a closely fought election that Najib must call by March.

An official at the prime minister's office confirmed that Najib was in the compound at the time of the incident which took place near the Economic Planning Unit.

The Star newspaper reported on its website that the couple took an auxiliary policeman hostage to gain access to the area and then smashed several cars with their "Samurai" swords.

Source: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/sword-wielding-ma...-150946475.html

So fierce!!

Those 2 think they are Neo and Trinity from the Matrix???

0.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I like the polis style there.. Shoot first, talk later.. No need for ROE.. like the ol' wild west...

I like the polis style there.. Shoot first, talk later.. No need for ROE.. like the ol' wild west...

May be due to lack of money to feed them, lack of space to let them stay.

Hence, just shoot lah. Everyone is happy and make the place safer.

Supercharged

that's what happen when you lack of better items, especially if you were to proceed to inferno and attempt to kill diablo.

2 hand weapon with little dps don't work..

plus the female demon hunter or Wizard, was carrying the wrong weapon..

since when demon hunter or wizard use sword.., somemore 2 hand weapon.. :D

What a wonderful portrayal of the Polis! [sly] "Elite" Unit protecting the PM and examining the sword!

what u want the polis to do with 2 sword wielding man/woman charging them. Take out their keris and counter-attack :wacko:

If i am the polis i will also do the same!

What a wonderful portrayal of the Polis! [sly] "Elite" Unit protecting the PM and examining the sword!

want to take a look at the samurai sword just ask the man lah, why must shoot him leh? :ph34r:

So trigger happy?

what u want the polis to do with 2 sword wielding man/woman charging them. Take out their keris and counter-attack :wacko:

If i am the polis i will also do the same!

They not armed with Taser? So backward! [lipsrsealed]

They not armed with Taser? So backward! [lipsrsealed]

ya n the polis man will oredy lose his head!. remember the mrt case where the police officer shot the man who was armed with a knife. It was concluded as an act of self defence....justifiable homicide. Those guarding the elite compounds are taught to kill...not maim. Same for our side of elite body guards! If the suspects manages to injure the prime minister guess whose head will be rolling!

Turbocharged

The Mr Samurai really got ball, lucky he did not attck peasants there. :ph34r:

He'd have. He had difficulty procuring a screwdriver.

↡ Advertisement