• Reply to this topic
124 replies to this topic | 301 praises

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

Expertz
  • Expertz
    Banned

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

anybody saw this yet?
seems like the driver didn't do anything to provoke the mark x!
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:21 PM

Ryosuke
  • Ryosuke
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

your link brought me to another 2 youtube videos that shows motorcyclist skid for no reason in KPE, that is scary stuff man. KPE got slippery roads?

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:35 PM

Batlim
  • Batlim
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bikers must check their tires for wear & tear & if too old better to have it changed as well.......

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:49 PM

Liping24cn
  • Liping24cn
    Banned

It's obvious that the car is road hogging, and the markX is angry to follow behind the slow car for so long time.
The car also one kind, should have rejoined the expressway at the point where the markX has cross the concrete barrier and came to a stop. That would have avoided the you say I say let's stop and argue type of situation.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:53 PM

Bluemice
  • Bluemice
    5th Gear
    Author Image

anybody saw this yet?

for the record, i am not the markX driver.
anyway if you look at the vid carefully, observe the right lane when the driver starts to filter from lane 1. I am sure there are something that the vid didn't capture
also this is not road rage....
mice

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:53 PM

Redplanet
  • Redplanet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Typical road hogger...
Why? Why? Why? Why so much red tape?

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:05 PM

Skyiet27
  • Skyiet27
    Banned

End part the video never captured the two drivers wet kiss huh

What r they doing in their own car for so long

Sb Bo Liao

Omg this is not rage lor

I still kp watching

Hoping to view some wushu demo

Waste x

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

Skyiet27
  • Skyiet27
    Banned

If oil stain hor

He jus have to go over it

Bo tai ji one

He Duno e brake for what

Test the tyre performance on oil ar

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:14 PM

Dark
  • Dark
    5th Gear
    Author Image

anybody saw this yet?

This video only tells half the story. Need to also see from the mark x point of view.

But mark x also too much lah, road hog only must kill somebody meh?

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:28 PM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Life so miserable already still create more, what he get by blocking the whole road? Worst than road hogger...

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:47 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i applause the 2 men from pick up who came out to help the bikers..... thumbsup.gif
Lok666 praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:02 PM

Iwant
  • Iwant
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

mark x a bit too extreme la...brake until stop at the exit of expressway....inconvenienced others...

driving in SG so stressful... sleep.gif

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:07 PM

Dark
  • Dark
    5th Gear
    Author Image

For a moment I was expecting to see another car ram into the 2 cars

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:14 PM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This video only tells half the story. Need to also see from the mark x point of view.

But mark x also too much lah, road hog only must kill somebody meh?

yes,i agree with u.
i guess the driver was road hogging.
but the Mark X has got no reason to do that.
Mark X driver is damn childish and no brainer,worst than a road hogger.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:37 PM

Nighthawkcity
  • Premium member
    Nighthawkcity
    4th Gear
    Author Image

yes,i agree with u.
i guess the driver was road hogging.
but the Mark X has got no reason to do that.
Mark X driver is damn childish and no brainer,worst than a road hogger.

agree!! childish..
somemore play so big
Honda City 2005-08 || Honda Civic 2008-11 || Lexus IS250 2011-12
Current car: BMW F20

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:43 PM

Kurtselva
  • Premium member
    Kurtselva
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Most likely the markx was speeding and tailgating the car and unhappy that the guy never give way to him, thereby causing inconvenience to him..

But he is a f@#ker for stopping at the exit of the expressway, causing a "traffic jam" and hence, giving inconvenience to other vehicles behind..

So if what he did is right, woudnt it be right if the other vehicles behind come and stop in front of him and confront him when he moves off??? Cause he caused inconvenience to them bah...stupid driver

Newton's 3rd law = Karma

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:50 PM

Stiener
  • Premium member
    Stiener
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Probably Mark X driver think he is judge dred: "I am the law". Just send in to TP lah. No need to waste time with such road user. Deceleration zone not equal to stopping zone. I'll laugh my lungs out if he hit the oncoming bikes.
Do you have any car care products sitting in your storage? We might be interested in them. Please PM me for more info.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:53 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

CB Kia is road hogging (The one who took the video). Hate this type of fcukker

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:55 PM

Scion
  • Scion
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

your link brought me to another 2 youtube videos that shows motorcyclist skid for no reason in KPE, that is scary stuff man. KPE got slippery roads?

once, an old uncle riding a bike also skidded in front of me...
not because of slippery road, but because his rear tyre came out of the rim! (i seriously dunno how this could happen)

luckily it was at the extreme left lane of CTE, so cars were going slow behind me
i stopped and helped him get up
a bit pai seh because many people would have thought i banged into the poor uncle

Edited by Scion, 12 July 2012 - 11:55 PM.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:06 AM

Dark
  • Dark
    5th Gear
    Author Image

CB Kia is road hogging (The one who took the video). Hate this type of fcukker

But that doesn't give mark x the right to do what he did.

Back to Complaints  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: road, rage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users