Omg road rage!

Expertz

Neutral Newbie

I observed quite a fair proportion of Mark X drivers are very aggressive drivers.

this i have to totally agree....

another car would be Honda Stream.

↡ Advertisement

SO yr friend exchange contact detail in hoping for reward...?

No need to exchange details. The motorcylist just need mention the car plate number of that good samaritian and the insurer will just bill him $2 to do a record search on his behalf.

anybody saw this yet?

seems like the driver didn't do anything to provoke the mark x!

two wrongs doesn't make it right... -_-

and yes the Markx also quite KNN, that is actually Woodlands Ave 2 exit on SLE towards CTE. Wow lao like that stop all the car behind kena, why don they stop at some field beside the road then go mud fight all they want in the field? delay the traffic also.

Both the Video Taker and MArkx are equally idiot, 1 road HOG, the other road BLOCK

yes,i agree with u.

i guess the driver was road hogging.

but the Mark X has got no reason to do that.

Mark X driver is damn childish and no brainer,worst than a road hogger.

Shd be some young kid driving lao pei car..

Supercharged

obviously he know not honda line up

Ya... I really dunno... Odyssey and Stream look the same to me... especially after zhng-ing. [laugh]

i also kena one.... keep high beaming me when im already going at 80 round a corner <_<

Under BT and AT, cannot change lane during bend? Yesterday it happen to me at SLE towards CTE, driver horn horn horn, my left side got car all the way leh, and the front car is just 3 to 4 car space infront of me and it's at a bend leh!!

He under took me immediately after I overtake the car on my left at the bend, and he is just at the tail of the front car.A fter the bend I keep left and observe him, he actually cannot proceed to over take the car because it's crowded left right front back...

It's obvious that the car is road hogging, and the markX is angry to follow behind the slow car for so long time.

The car also one kind, should have rejoined the expressway at the point where the markX has cross the concrete barrier and came to a stop. That would have avoided the you say I say let's stop and argue type of situation.

Road hogging is when you are slower than the cars on your left isn't it? He's actually overtaking car maybe at a legal speed, or a slower speed.

Suspect he keep tapping brake because mark x tailgate. Anyway, Mark X driver in the video have peanut brains and EQ.

Neutral Newbie

your link brought me to another 2 youtube videos that shows motorcyclist skid for no reason in KPE, that is scary stuff man. KPE got slippery roads?

1 - 2 weeks back i saw a bike skidded on pie to changi after eunos flyover. wonder if the subaru behind the bike uploaded any video. I think the bike skidded because of drink cans on the road or kena hit by flying drink cans as there were a lot on lane 3 to a few on lane 2 & 1.

I was just few cars behind the subaru and i tot i saw the biker's head rolling towards lane 2. [shocked] Then i realised that moment was actually the biker had just fallen onto the road. [sweatdrop]

I was supposed to be behind the bike but luckily I let the subaru go first [sweatdrop]

ya i agree mark x's drivers are quite spirited. some camry driver as well.

on the contrary, i find subaru and evo drivers more tamed on the roads. maybe because exhaust too loud? lol

Rex here, my driving style depends on the music that's currently playing haha. But usually I'm the sort who will haunt those who like to bully others, giving their own medicine back to them when they think they're the kings. [laugh]

Rex here, my driving style depends on the music that's currently playing haha. But usually I'm the sort who will haunt those who like to bully others, giving their own medicine back to them when they think they're the kings. [laugh]

Rex here too . and i stick to the middle lane most of the time. Funny characters then come along , tailgating or swerving in and out of lanes, driving aggressively ....

We have nothing to prove. and petrol is expensive la..

Rex here too . and i stick to the middle lane most of the time. Funny characters then come along , tailgating or swerving in and out of lanes, driving aggressively ....

We have nothing to prove. and petrol is expensive la..

[thumbsup]

Mark x driver is extremely childish, if want to tell the other driver off just slow down in front of him by tapping at the brakes is more than enough.

Stopping in the middle of the road is too much lah, stupid driver is no better than the other.

↡ Advertisement