The Perfect Storm of the Stock Market II

Thanks Mr Rolex. I share the same sentiment too. For what I gather, Singtel is also facing stiff competition from India more importantly the bias regulation impose on Singtel by Indian government. Profit margin might be thin. But it has strong business unit though.

$3.16 now, feel a bit better?

semb corp keep going up these few days

any thoughts on it?

i still got 20+ lots

dunno whether to hold or maybe let go some

No thoughts. Paiseh

I bought a China fund at its 52 week low few days ago.

Now up 2.8% already

Yes a bit risky since the Trade war still happening

But my take is that after a series of heavy selling off, ther should be some rational buys

Small money, 10% profit, i am out

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 1

On the trade war, here are my personal thoughts purely

US is at the halfway mark of putting a tariff on just about everything that China exports to US

They will be stupid not to realise that this in turn will hurt many many American firms.

Big ones, mind you.

So are they really stupid?

No, i would think not.

Rather there is a lot of “face” involved and it is the haughtiness of Trump / Americans with his cowboy antics and risk taking attitude that is driving most of this.

So imagine a cage fight where the aggressor has a broken wrist and every punch he throws hurts himself even if it was on target.

On the other side, the opponent, while receiving heavy blows have taken them somewhat in his stride and had reserved stamina by not being able or not wanting to throw as many punches.

When the crowd starts to realise that the aggressor does not have many more punches worthy enough to throw, and a KO result is impossible either ways, the odds on a match coming to an uneventful win on technical points will jump.

the match draws to a close, with both sides patting the other on the shoulder for their mettle, strength and tenacity. The boxers go home after splitting the spoils and the crowd loses their money only to bet again on the next match

Muayhahahahahahahahahah

• Praise 3

Reits looks pretty ideal for ur case? I browse thru just now and find suntec REIT and cambridge REIT not bad....online trading at attractive price which is under NAV and dividend of about 7%..... But market like very toppish now so maybe wait awhile for a better entry price.

I agree. You should for little more time since it seems like their might be another recession similar to the one that happened in 2008. There will be better pricing

• Praise 1

i not v good at chart ,just rely on program more..hahaha

this chart is eg of trendline for 50 years,not now de ,just show the dipping point

but i prefer trend play,volume price action better than TA...

just like how this chart ,bouncing reversal with volume and price action..more effectively as it will u more on the counter instantly than TA

Still using this chart or not?

Any good?

Some people say, there could never be an end to the trade war.

I say, its fine, cos the market never remains stuck in any situation anyway

It is fluid like water.

It flows to fill whatever shape it is in

And it shifts again.

Make specific calls and take specific positions but be diversified enough that you may feel both the warmth and the cold. And always always have some reserve.

Good luck fellas

I probably need it more than you guys since my survival depends on it.

Plse help buy my Rolex, you win i win. No war

Thank you very much

Now available, Rolex 16610 and 16800 and 16613

All very unique pieces due to aging.

No two are the same.

• Praise 1

ah trump kor and ah ping or *kiss* and *hugz* liao

let's move on ... [laugh]

huat ah!

DJI looks wierd.

price rising but vol seem like dropping? can sustain is a big question mark? musical chair might stop anytime

DJI looks wierd.

price rising but vol seem like dropping? can sustain is a big question mark? musical chair might stop anytime

Aiyoh, how many times i told you dont scared already?

Huat ah

T2 is the big winner ... huat ah!

$30k this week is pretty nice

Only $15k last week

But still small fry lah

And still unemployed

Thank you for your support

*bow*

Edited by Throttle2

No thoughts. Paiseh

I bought a China fund at its 52 week low few days ago.

Now up 2.8% already

Yes a bit risky since the Trade war still happening

But my take is that after a series of heavy selling off, ther should be some rational buys

Small money, 10% profit, i am out

So far moving exactly as per my views

Caught the low and its up 5.7% already in a week.

In terms of sembcorp, read they won some contract?

Nice boost