• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3935 replies to this topic | 14,990 praises

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bro u still hold netegrator? sly.gif

Bo la got profit i run liao
Play few times all good profit

Got vallianz yday,today last.min action..song!

Maybe sell tmr..$ in first haha

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

Fri13th
  • Fri13th
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Candlestick AnalysisToday’s Candlestick Patterns: White Closing Marubozu Today a White Closing Marubozu was formed. This shows that the day opened and then prices went lower slightly, however it was followed by a rally that drove the prices over the opening price and the rally continued all day ending with a closing price equal to the high of the day. 

Nice I just look at the chart jin happening! Above is a program chart reader

Behind every big fortune there is a big crime...

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:58 AM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

angbao come early liao!!!!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

Fri13th
  • Fri13th
    5th Gear
    Author Image

angbao come early liao!!!!

Gong xi gong xi

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:51 AM

Fri13th
  • Fri13th
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Oceanus buy call!!!

579.SIOCEANUS GROUP ORD SGX  Daily CommentaryOur system posted a BUY CONFIRMED today. The previous SELL recommendation was issued on 01.10.2013 (29) days ago, when the price was 0.0520. Since then 579.SI has gained 3.85% . BUY-IF is confirmed by a white candlestick with a lower open and a higher close. The buying price is the previous close ( 0.0530 ) according to the Rules of Confirmation.Patience pays off. The market wavered a bit but finally confirmed the recent bullish formation. The dose of the previous day was not enough for a BUY-IF confirmation but today it is. Though the market opened lower today, the day’s activity created a white candlestick that closed above the previous close. This is a valid confirmation criterion. The market seems ready for a new bullish move.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:48 AM

Fri13th
  • Fri13th
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Anyone riding on mr N? pirate.gif

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

morning clear Amanda liao now see show relax

left a counter CCFH ..knn just now not at desk,if not i clear at 65 or 66

watching Scintorinix, not sure can breakout bo...

CNY huat dua ah!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

Fri13th
  • Fri13th
    5th Gear
    Author Image

This year Ang pow very big and power! Huat Arr!!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

panic heavy selling,shorting

now covering back

picked back Amanda at 32 laugh.gif round 2 for me biggrin.gif or

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

ur statement reminds me 1 thing

CFD now only can open to people who do CFD before OR study related to Finance who never touch on CFD before..

even remisers also dont know the logic sometimes laugh.gif

CFD is a leverage instrument, risky that's why....
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i think CFD is better than contra

at least CFD still need a certain amount % depend counters ,at least till margin call, can do stop loss etc..

but contra is opened to all, that's why kind weird to me

Edited by Freestylers09, 14 February 2013 - 04:21 PM.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:31 AM

Fri13th
  • Fri13th
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Mr N roller coaster jin scary I almost pee in my pants just now sweatdrop.gif

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

morning flush out liao then recover so fast..like yday afternoon

in and out really fun pick from retrace and sell fast..

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

morning clear Amanda liao now see show relax

left a counter CCFH ..knn just now not at desk,if not i clear at 65 or 66

watching Scintorinix, not sure can breakout bo...

CNY huat dua ah!

Ccfh chiong ah chiong! Lol

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

wah, got info never intro me..
not bad, open at 0.054, high at 0.064. really guru thumbsup.gif

sleep.gif

i only sold off midas today, buy them before cny, only 20Lot

Edited by Kurty, 19 February 2013 - 04:45 PM.

bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ccfh chiong ah chiong! Lol

wah, this stock is crazy..

when i type my first message, it drop to 0.061..
if i were to buy and sell at 0.066.. i would have made, highest was at 0.067..

sibey good leh
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

watch 72 line..i queue out 72 first, then buy on pull back if not break

72 is just nice 2c profit laugh.gif

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:50 AM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

its all good to play penny counters, but watch out for the big correction soon... US stock mkt is v v v overbought... vix 2mth futures pricing big volatility next mth. Good time to buy some short protection as its v cheap now.
Pursuant to section 49, subsection 7e, paragraph a...

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

should be pennies again today

CCFH open v strong..

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:01 AM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah no chance play pull back..lol

mai chase liao..

Back to Investment & Financial Matters  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: stock, stock market, sgx and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users