Can't speed on NSHW ....

Ben5266

if you're driving up to KL from Sg, there is one very notorious one about 10km before you reach the Sungei Besi toll gate.

speed limit is 90 kmh. Drive above 100kmh and I guarantee you will not miss it :D

the flash is so bright it looks like lightning strikes your windscreen.

Take a hint from the Malaysian drivers when approaching this spot. They will drive damn slow (80-90kmh) in the middle lane.

This camera was there all the while, near to the my kite symbol or tyre advertisement.

↡ Advertisement

Actually don't know why so many people like to speed.

When speeding, the body and mind becomes so tense up, how to enjoy the driving trip?

keeps the adrenaline going.... makes it more fun and time pass faster

I ever rode at 180Kmh, have to fully concentrate in front looking out for anything lying on the road.

No fun at all and at that speed, any mishap I will be gone for sure.

There is absolutely no room for mistake. [:(]

Now I just take it easy, give myself plenty of time and enjoy the long drive to relax my mind. :wub:

go install free AES app....

AES not fully launch yet and there are some mobile spot too

Edited by Rustyz

I travel about 150km/hr which i think is reasonable.

How much is the fine? NSHW is the only place where i can go above what i do in SG. I think i gota prepare 1k RM every time i go Malaysia.

The Star/Asia News Network
Thursday, Sep 19, 2013

PUTRAJAYA - New summonses issued under the Automated En­­forcement System (AES) will carry a fine of RM150 (S$60) effective immediately, said Acting Transport Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein.

He said the fine would increase gradually to the maximum of RM300 if the offender delays settling the summons.

Previously, the penalty was a flat rate of RM300.

QUOTE (Macrosszero @ Jul 19 2012, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please drive carefully - don't take it that paying toll gives you the right to speed. Higher speeds mean less reaction time:

these lagi power:

Changi vios vs DHL lorlee:

untitled.jpg

WRX vs tree:

wb17-001-0-wan.jpg

donno where one:

tapout-mask-car-crash.jpg

smart-car-accident.jpg

Just an idea...it would also be effective if they enlarged such accident pictures big big and place them on those large and tall advertorial stand all along the NSHW with taglines such as "Speeding Kills" etc....just a passing thought [laugh]

The Star/Asia News Network

Thursday, Sep 19, 2013

PUTRAJAYA - New summonses issued under the Automated En­­forcement System (AES) will carry a fine of RM150 (S$60) effective immediately, said Acting Transport Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein.

He said the fine would increase gradually to the maximum of RM300 if the offender delays settling the summons.

Previously, the penalty was a flat rate of RM300.

This dato silly whosaint is kind to give 100% discount, can't speed faster to enjoys his special offer [laugh][drivingcar]

Turbocharged

I was stopped by a mata chia with 4 poo-rizz-men in it this afternoon - on the way back from KL. Sway like no tomorrow [:|]

I was stopped by a mata chia with 4 poo-rizz-men in it this afternoon - on the way back from KL. Sway like no tomorrow [:|]

Juz take the summon & throw it away :)

So how much ty wan angbao or you ask for love letter. 4 of them sure ty makan big time i presume.

I can't believe my eyes reading the construction of the comments here.. In Singapore, everyone is so afraid of the rules, scared of summons.. But when we are outside the country, why is it that we look down so much onto the law and their enforcers? There are corrupt ones and I personally know of very honest ones who live on an honest livings as they are religious people (And Islam takes very serious view on bribery).. The sick mentality of being able to buy anyone outside our country is really unreasonable.. If you dare to speed and flout rules, be prepared and come clean when you are caught... I also speed, and I'm a regular on NSHW, I am prepared if I get caught and always ask for summon nicely instead of bribing my way through, it is just respect for others' law, the enforcers and ourselves lah..

• Praise 2

I can't believe my eyes reading the construction of the comments here.. In Singapore, everyone is so afraid of the rules, scared of summons.. But when we are outside the country, why is it that we look down so much onto the law and their enforcers? There are corrupt ones and I personally know of very honest ones who live on an honest livings as they are religious people (And Islam takes very serious view on bribery).. The sick mentality of being able to buy anyone outside our country is really unreasonable.. If you dare to speed and flout rules, be prepared and come clean when you are caught... I also speed, and I'm a regular on NSHW, I am prepared if I get caught and always ask for summon nicely instead of bribing my way through, it is just respect for others' law, the enforcers and ourselves lah..

I totally agree that if i speed--> got caught--> receive summon--> pay up and move on, no grouses. But that is not the case in Malaysia for me on a personal basis. (caught twice)

what is irritating is, stopped at road block-- Get 300RM summon OR pad his pocket with kopi $$

i did NOT offer to pay him off...

Wait till the current Home Affair minister take over lor.

Then his new directive will be shoot first, talk later.

So his AES keep on shooting and his police also keep on shooting for summons or other form of monetary incentive. [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

So how much ty wan angbao or you ask for love letter. 4 of them sure ty makan big time i presume.

He mentioned RM$5,000 fine at the police station [rolleyes]

He mentioned RM$5,000 fine at the police station [rolleyes]

You must be doing a big time or too many accumulative.

If not they sappo you hopefully you dun resist and pap.

↡ Advertisement