Please avoid this wedding photographer...

Berncsp76

1 pose usually 2-3 shots right?

hit rate cant be 100% missed de la

must be raw shots or 600 dun include editing?

some package is like that..

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Don't think he will put theirs up.

Looking at his portfolio seems quite ok. Probably he is not experienced with a Chinese wedding's process.

Btw thanks for the pic on the girl strapped in a racing harness. I lost quite a bit of blood via my nose [laugh]

saw the couple's blog before she took the photos down.

some are like weird 'big-head' shots, a few 1/2 or no head, and a couple of them like nude (she was wearing bare shoulder gown) [laugh]

probably the worst of the lot he took. he may have better ones but she did not post them up.

With any live event, photo-taking is partly a hit and miss, though the posed shots must mostly be hits.

I got married in 2010.

Price is $600 usually for cheaper photographers but my photographer seldom does freelance. mostly bridal studios.

He did it + montage of photos for banquet for $700 cos he knows my mum.

I have to say quite a lot of the photos she posted are rubbish.

I know cos my photographer din edit and just gave me about 3000 photos which i looked thru all of them. At least my photographer has an aim and composition in mind even if some of the picts don't turn out well.

The posed shots by the photographer are really those i can do better type.

saw the couple's blog before she took the photos down.

some are like weird 'big-head' shots, a few 1/2 or no head, and a couple of them like nude (she was wearing bare shoulder gown) [laugh]

probably the worst of the lot he took. he may have better ones but she did not post them up.

From the blog, the writer was saying the photographer said he "didn't sleep the night before".....

kinda weird if true, and probably can explain the resulting photos....taken by a semi-coma, probably wrong lens and settings. Composition all haywire due to double-visions.

Just strange that he didn't even review his day shots to notice the problems.

Don't think he will put theirs up.

Looking at his portfolio seems quite ok. Probably he is not experienced with a Chinese wedding's process.

Btw thanks for the pic on the girl strapped in a racing harness. I lost quite a bit of blood via my nose [laugh]

not a lot of siao via head meh [sly][sly][laugh]:D[laugh]

not a lot of siao via head meh [sly][sly][laugh]:D[laugh]

Via the small head....

Now thinking of how to attach a racing harness in the bedroom.....to secure my wife. [laugh]

is it possible that someone is impersonating as caleb? i mean you see his website, he seem to be based in USA.....attend some professional photography course....how is it possible he will charge $600.....and taking photos in SG [confused][confused][confused]

No business?

There are tons of freelance wedding photographers out there.

No business?

There are tons of freelance wedding photographers out there.

i re-read his website alraedy....actually he come back to SG liao .....i really cockanathan [blush][blush][blush]

600 for photographer + assistant ??? too good to be true...whoever accepted it...they themself have some problem to begin with... [smash] [smash]

Yes my wedding 6 years ago for actual day is 980. Kind of low price, maybe low season.

recently married ?? because if everything turn out good....it is a [thumbsup] [thumbsup] deal....

few years ago.....

my friend used them also.. at $500 for both because they more kawan.. then intro me....so he charge $750

recently married ?? because if everything turn out good....it is a [thumbsup] [thumbsup] deal....

when i got married in 2000, i signed up with whitelink bridal shop....$2.5K.....includes photographer....last time in 2000 he was using film......not digital camera......his shots are so nice, i end up paying about $4.5K to buy more shots ^_^

10 years later when i look back, then i realised he was using either medium format or large format camera because each of the negative are about half of a 3R photo.....after i started leanring to take photos of my kids then i started to appreciate that photographer skills.......don ask me his name.....forgot liao [blush]

hey, i know you (rncw) and i know that guy too [:p]

Didn't know that he is back in Singapore, the last time we met was before he met traffic accident oversea. He lost his whole family and he was the sole survivor after unconscious for a really long time.

However, I have no comments on his photo skill because things can change a lot after 10 years.

We all started out digital photography more than 10 years ago, some of us make it big and become full time professional, while some sold away everything for new hobby, i am probably the only one that still stuck at doing freelance only [laugh]

freelancers are rich hor!

Turbocharged

This couple also asking for too much lah... There's no such thing as 100% photographs all turn out well. That's why photographers like to take several shots in auto-sequence. Then there's a chance that one or two photos of the same scene will turn out really well.

You just have to pick and choose what is nice and what is not. Buying every photo is prohibitively expensive anyway.

If the couple wanted really professional, expert services, then it wouldn't be so cheap already. Cheaper, better, faster - you can only choose two.

Anyway, what's the big cry about? I can advise the couple... after 10 years, bet their wedding album will be gathering dust already, if not already divorced! :ph34r: You'll only treasure/display one or two photos in the house.