• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:02 AM

Ahrex
  • Premium member
    Ahrex
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any bros out there drive vios got reccomended workshop in sg? Reasonable price and service..

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:28 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

vios can try autosaver, proswift

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:36 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hanip at Kaki Bukit Auto point,Malay boss from Borneo Motors,but price a 'bit' high.
Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:25 AM

Keithchue
  • Premium member
    Keithchue
    6th Gear
    Author Image

give hanip a miss....most ws in singapoe is able to povide seive fo vios as pats fo toyota ae easily found.

if going to hanip, i would athe go to BM fo sevice.
every day wont be the same after you make a wrong decision.

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

Pakp88
  • Pakp88
    Banned

I bought a stainless steel air filter for my vios. The salesman told me each air filter cost $70 so I can save a lot of money in the long run. But then when I service the car in Borneo Motor, I realized they include free air filter replacement in major servicing package. Since my air filter does not need to be replaced, they gave me a brand new one sealed in box. Now I am willing to sell it at half price $35. I will also give you for free the used one (only 2 months) that I swapped out with the stainless steel filter. Please sms me (81251222) if interested.

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:22 AM

Oakleykoh
  • Premium member
    Oakleykoh
    Clutched
    Author Image

Depends on where you stay bro
In the west, you can try GTR technologies at Enterprise Centre, Bt.batok

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

Ahrex
  • Premium member
    Ahrex
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

any one rec a workshop in tampines safra there? cos i live there and i wanna find a workshop who is reliable.. so i can always go there in the future.. no need to keep changing and changing...

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:22 PM

Calvin79
  • Premium member
    Calvin79
    6th Gear
    Author Image

any one rec a workshop in tampines safra there? cos i live there and i wanna find a workshop who is reliable.. so i can always go there in the future.. no need to keep changing and changing...

Try Foo Bros...
the guy is good enough for me...
honest to say whats needs to be changed and what can wait...

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

Gohsj89
  • Premium member
    Gohsj89
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I bought a stainless steel air filter for my vios. The salesman told me each air filter cost $70 so I can save a lot of money in the long run. But then when I service the car in Borneo Motor, I realized they include free air filter replacement in major servicing package. Since my air filter does not need to be replaced, they gave me a brand new one sealed in box. Now I am willing to sell it at half price $35. I will also give you for free the used one (only 2 months) that I swapped out with the stainless steel filter. Please sms me (81251222) if interested.

you should have asked for rebate.
and i buy air filter for my vios at $20 and below wave.gif from stockist.

Posted 25 March 2018 - 01:46 PM

N3m0
  • N3m0
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi. Im driving a 2007 vios model. My fuel indicator is digital. Whenever the bar reaches 1 bar, the bar will flash. And keep on flashing. Can i know if it is alr go into reserved tank or still have 1 bar. Does digital indicator have a reserved tank indicator appear?

Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:08 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi. Im driving a 2007 vios model. My fuel indicator is digital. Whenever the bar reaches 1 bar, the bar will flash. And keep on flashing. Can i know if it is alr go into reserved tank or still have 1 bar. Does digital indicator have a reserved tank indicator appear?

blinking means reserved tank kicking in. try not to wait till blinking

Posted 20 November 2018 - 02:53 PM

ZheanSiew
  • ZheanSiew
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Start BLinking estimate you still have 50km  max to go, but my advice within 30km have to pump in again.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Reccomended, Toyota, Vios and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users