Home Aircon

BoneStock

The mitsubishi heavy industries parts, labour and transport fees will eat your savings after warranty ends. Just to get them come already going to cost you $85. Their parts is well known to be more expensive then Mitsubishi Electric. Do your research please.

Hi bro,is there a big price different on servicing? Cause Mitsubishi heavy and starmex system 3 same price $2995.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Hi bro,is there a big price different on servicing? Cause Mitsubishi heavy and starmex system 3 same price $2995.

i read this week gaincity got sale .... maybe you want to check them out first ?

Hey guys, anyone got this problem before? Panasonic system 2 . 1 blower cannot power on - even when press the manual off/on switch on the blower itself.

The other blower is ok. Could it be cable lose of fuse blow somewhere at blower side?

Tksss

27 deg is ok what, the ac directly blowing at the bed area.

erm imo, AC blowing directly at bed area is bad positioning lah ......

• Praise 1

Just set it not so freezing cold la...and set the vane to keep swinging.

I'd rather on not so cold, and cover lesser, than to on seebeh artic ice cold and cover thick blankets. hahaha

erm imo, AC blowing directly at bed area is bad positioning lah ......

My current place I inexperienced also set it at bed area

Realised hotel always try best to set across or away bed

Will try it next round, should be better for health

Supercharged

Hi all

My home aircon is leaking water when I turn it on..... leak is quite bad.

Can I fix it DIY, or better get a serviceman to come fix it ?

(edited)

Hi all

It is the drainage pipe that is choked with "gel". You can get those "pour in or spray in" type of drain unclog liquid from hardware shop. A search on YouTube may help you understand how to remove the casing of your fancoil to gain access to your drain hole.

The AC servicing guy may just use his compressed AIRCON gas to spray into the drain pipe to unclog it. You can see from the other end of the drainage some form of gel coming out.

Some would recommend pouring a little vinegar into the drain hole regularly to kill bacteria & prevent clogging. Just take caution when you are handling those liquid. These are mild acid that can cause damage to floorings.

Have fun

Note: If you haven't been servicing your AC regularly, just call the contractor & let them do a complete servicing. Support the economy & let others earn your money.

Edited by Leinad8919
  • Praise 3

Hi all

Underneath the condenser fin, there is tray. Use the edge of a dry cloth to soak up the condensed water. You will be surprised how much water has been trapped on the tray. Once done, filled up a vacuum flask with hot water and slowly pour the the hot water down the fin of the fan coil. Watch for overflow. Due to the hot water, it will dissolve the slimy stuff and unclog the drainage. If you have a water vacuum, position it at the end of the aircon discharge pipe (usually located in the toilet) to vacuum out the trap condensed water. Do a few rounds. Hope it helps.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Starmex is so popular.

Jack Neo must have raked in a tidy sum for this aircon advertisement.

Haaaa got nothing to do with him really.... It's a good Aircon..... With regular maintenance..... So far have it for close to 8 years. No problem at all.... And it's really quiet... But I would think the installer play a part.... Get a lousy installer..... Siao Liao.....

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Haaaa got nothing to do with him really.... It's a good Aircon..... With regular maintenance..... So far have it for close to 8 years. No problem at all.... And it's really quiet... But I would think the installer play a part.... Get a lousy installer..... Siao Liao.....

Who's your installer?

↡ Advertisement