Apple

Alim

All the while the apple product is about marketing....facetime, siri and all those features.... all had been around...they repackaged it and call it innovation..... my foot...

the article writer has missed the point by a nautical mile. the point is not to get Samsung or other tablet makers to cough up $$ to bolster Apple's already burgeoning coffers. Nor do I believe that Apple was trying to clock legal victories under its belt.

Rather the strategy is simple, obtain a court injunction to prevent sales and then commence with legal proceedings to forestall said sales. Tell me, what's the average product turnover period? 1 years? 2 years? your adversary's product would have been sunk in that market.

The best way to hurt your competitor is not to obtain outright compensation but to prevent sales of a product of which substantial monies have been expended in R&D and readying/tooling up production lines.

Turbocharged

Siri is rubbish even if you speak American. There are tons of better voice recognition engines out there. The only thing in 4S release was to catch up with SII on hardware, period. Still, it's such a thick and heavy phone.

despite Andriod usually have better hardware, they still sucks interm of performance.

Hypersonic

I still have the Kohjinsha UMPC which is a hybrid notebook and tablet. This was way before Apple got into iphone. Don't see how Apple claim to have 'invented' tablet..

lots of ideas claimed as original, but even huge amount more were never claimed because never documented.

so much for originality. ^_^

I think the author cannot read.

Its Apple war with Samsung

and not Apple war with Android.

:D

The trouble with most jouralists

is they cannot write properly.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Really? I got both iPhone and Android lah .. no need to preach to me.

you are not the only one with both device.

i got WP7.5, Andriod and Iphone. oh plus BB.

BB sucks the most. [thumbsdown]

Edited by Joseph22

Turbocharged

Why you pin down BB ? Each device got their own good and bad, BB is still highly popular in Europe and India. Its battery life, QWERTY keyboard, small form factor apparently attracts some users. Similarly, iPhone and Android each got their fans. I bought an iPhone for my old parents who are 70+, cannot figure too many buttons or features, iPhone is better for them. I would not buy Android for them. But no one claims credit for originality the way Apple does .. some things they get their well deserved credit, but not everything even down to the 9.5" rectangular tablet look or the round button, that's absurd !

They no longer popular in europe and india liao.

speaking of Battery life, its suck big time after you used them for more than 8 months

initially i was happy, 1 week only charge at most 2 time. now?? every day charge 2 times and that is after 8months of use.

so much for their superior battery life. [thumbsdown]

BTW, you bashing apple for their patent or their product??

for patent yes, i find their patent stupid.

but for their product, they are still superior to andriod, no thanks to lazy Andriod manufacturer who dont optimise their own UI properly.

They no longer popular in europe and india liao.

speaking of Battery life, its suck big time after you used them for more than 8 months

initially i was happy, 1 week only charge at most 2 time. now?? every day charge 2 times and that is after 8months of use.

so much for their superior battery life. [thumbsdown]

BTW, you bashing apple for their patent or their product??

for patent yes, i find their patent stupid.

but for their product, they are still superior to andriod, no thanks to lazy Andriod manufacturer who dont optimise their own UI properly.

Which version of android are u using?

Turbocharged

Who is bashing what ? Bash for what ? Each product has their own fans. iPhone has just as bad battery life as you described, I bought it for my parents and battery life is the biggest complaint. Screen quality was good thanks to Samsung's Retina but its no longer the best screen.

its strange that i am getting better battery life on my iphone as compare to SGS2.

Anyway Samsung main complain is.

your SGS cannot be upgraded to ICSW while the same era Iphone 4 can be upgraded to IOS6.0 hack even iphone 3GS can be upgraded to IOS6.0. this is how bad samsung treat its flagship. i dont blame them thought, they need to sell hardware to earn money while apple do have revenue from their Apps store.

Supercharged

the article writer has missed the point by a nautical mile. the point is not to get Samsung or other tablet makers to cough up $$ to bolster Apple's already burgeoning coffers. Nor do I believe that Apple was trying to clock legal victories under its belt.

Rather the strategy is simple, obtain a court injunction to prevent sales and then commence with legal proceedings to forestall said sales. Tell me, what's the average product turnover period? 1 years? 2 years? your adversary's product would have been sunk in that market.

The best way to hurt your competitor is not to obtain outright compensation but to prevent sales of a product of which substantial monies have been expended in R&D and readying/tooling up production lines.

You are right. They only need perhaps a few months head start without competition... that's enough.

its strange that i am getting better battery life on my iphone as compare to SGS2.

Anyway Samsung main complain is.

your SGS cannot be upgraded to ICSW while the same era Iphone 4 can be upgraded to IOS6.0 hack even iphone 3GS can be upgraded to IOS6.0. this is how bad samsung treat its flagship. i dont blame them thought, they need to sell hardware to earn money while apple do have revenue from their Apps store.

My iphone 3GS is running IOS 5.1. It is slow at all except iphone will heat up when hardware intense app is running.

Supercharged

I still have the Kohjinsha UMPC which is a hybrid notebook and tablet. This was way before Apple got into iphone. Don't see how Apple claim to have 'invented' tablet..

Moses has the first tablet.... [laugh]

Turbocharged

My iphone 3GS is running IOS 5.1. It is slow at all except iphone will heat up when hardware intense app is running.

what is slow at all?? you mean very slow??

↡ Advertisement