CHC Trial Matters Part 2

RadX

Turbocharged

But they mixed money with religion ... the deceitful and gross mis-accounting of money - to fund their own money-making 'aspirations', using donated funds from church tithes collection.

They lost all reasonable credibility in doing so, as a religious organization!

Still want to quote from the holy book, at this stage of the trial?

Tsk tsk ... *shake head*

Many SGeans will agree to this.

I don't know about the technicality, but Chc friend I had told me they are fully aware of how the fund are been use. So I don't think what deceitful mean u mention when those in their church agree to it. Those who don't have left.

I am referring to this recent article lah :)

Why scandalised Singapores judiciary system?

On the past, I cant comment, cos its up to the judge to decide.

If they aren't summon to court by gahmen. What they had posted doesn't had matter right?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Some still don't know what the case is all about..... The charges is not about money use on what but how the money being move around.... Hehehe

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

“On 6 May, I tweeted a bible verse. On hindsight, I realise that the tweet may be possibly misinterpreted and I have since removed it.”

Talk c0ck lah, misinterpreted my @ r s e. That was the intent to begin with. What he meant was "After being warned by the AGC, I am compelled to retreat from my previous bravado because I am unable to produce any supporting material for making that tweet and I have since removed it."

Edited by Celicar
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

I'm rather surprised the pastor use the bible verse : Ecclesiastes 3:16 to say the Sgp courts are evil.

I tell you what is evil - MONEY. -_-

• Praise 1

Actually... They didn't mix religion into gov policy. It's gov policy that get them into court today.

Bro, cannot liddat say [shakehead]

Unanimous agreement to a common cause does not automatically make it lawful.

It's like all of whom agree to commit murder on someone and all are well informed of the movement of the hitman, does that make murder a lawful cause?

If govt doesn't intervene, then funds could be moved here and there at one's whim albeit the infringement of some laws. Might as well throw the Companies Act and whatever written law that is relevant on this matter away [flowerface]

• Praise 3

(edited)

but Chc friend I had told me they are fully aware of how the fund are been use. So I don't think what deceitful mean u mention when those in their church agree to it. Those who don't have left.

Your church friend their inner-circle crony issit? :D

The fact is that they moved church funds in roundabout fashion like musical chairs!

Why resort to all this, if the money was used 'appropriately'?

They obviously tried to sweep many things under the carpet, to escape audit and detection.

The money laundering was all pre-meditated lah, to achieve their end-objective(s).

I am sure the church congregation were not even aware what their tithes were being used for, until the despicable-five got caught with their pants down! :D

It's like all of whom agree to commit murder on someone and all are well informed of the movement of the hitman, does that make murder a lawful cause?

If govt doesn't intervene, then funds could be moved here and there at one's whim albeit the infringement of some laws. Might as well throw the Companies Act and whatever written law that is relevant on this matter away [flowerface]

Very good analogy!

Edited by Astrid

The second part of the trial is going to be interesting [nod]

Thus far, we saw solidarity amongst the accused persons because the evidential burden is on the prosecution to prove their case on the first round. Now that a prima facie case had been proven and their defence is called, the solidarity that we witnessed thus far shall break.

This is the wonder of a joint trial. Each will attempt to implicate the other in order to get off the hook [flowerface]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Two things can become partners of evil: Greed and Lust... Ego has submitted application to be a partner also. [sweatdrop]

(edited)

Actually... They didn't mix religion into gov policy. It's gov policy that get them into court today.

What you had written is just incorrect or very wrong.

You may wish to consider amending this post.

Edited by Yuan

The second part of the trial is going to be interesting [nod]

Thus far, we saw solidarity amongst the accused persons because the evidential burden is on the prosecution to prove their case on the first round. Now that a prima facie case had been proven and their defence is called, the solidarity that we witnessed thus far shall break.

This is the wonder of a joint trial. Each will attempt to implicate the other in order to get off the hook [flowerface]

I think we're seeing some attempts already - to implicate from within.

Sabo each other (colloquialism).

A good prosecution lawyer(s) can achieve the 'desired' results very easily, let me tell you! :D

• Praise 1

Bro, you are beginning to sound like AGC ... hahahahahah

I think we're seeing some attempts already - to implicate from within.

Sabo each other (colloquialism).

A good prosecution lawyer(s) can achieve the 'desired' results very easily, let me tell you! :D

Yes...I remembered a lawyer for one of the accused made an application for no-case-to-answer because his client claimed that the accounts was solely incharged by another. Well, the ugly side of human factor is manifesting real fast [laugh]

Turbocharged

Errr u know my English standard. Can help me rephrase?? [:p]

Hypersonic

Two things can become partners of evil: Greed and Lust... Ego has submitted application to be a partner also. [sweatdrop]

Then Money can be CEO. Greed, Lust and Ego can all work under Money and be COO, CFO, etc... [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Err.. This is not what I mean lah. I never say they do correctly. As far as I am concern, they are wrong with law in concern.

Errr u know my English standard. Can help me rephrase?? [:p]

“On 5 June, I posted a .... On hindsight, I realise that the entry may be possibly misinterpreted and I have since requested that someone help me rephrase it.”

[laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Then Money can be CEO. Greed, Lust and Ego can all work under Money and be COO, CFO, etc... [laugh] [laugh]

Who can be the chio secretary? [confused][:p]

The love of money is the root to all evil.

For those who kept talking, thinking, dreaming, yearning, scheming, boasting, stealing, are amongst the roots.

If you have these obsessiveness, you'd better : "Cut grass must remove Roots, if not, Spring wind blows will grow again"

Learn to give then to hoard.

• Praise 2

Bro, you are beginning to sound like AGC ... hahahahahah

I not from AGC.

But if you read the posting, it is just very wrong from the start. If you get what I mean.

Nevertheless, it is J22. So I take it as very normal. [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement