Taxi goes to Cat E.....impact on Cat A?

Code01

If taxis make commuting as easy and more convenient than having a car, I would give up my car. That means there has to be cabs when I want it, despite time of day, etc. Go to New York, there's much more cabs than private cars... You can hail a cab anytime.

Turbocharged

If taxis make commuting as easy and more convenient than having a car, I would give up my car. That means there has to be cabs when I want it, despite time of day, etc. Go to New York, there's much more cabs than private cars... You can hail a cab anytime.

--- good, time to change mindsets. Example, if 80/20 proportion of taxi/pte cars. Hop into affordable taxi better than have cars which cost a bomb but mostly parked when not in use. eh...putting this into action will take decades, lol

Neutral Newbie

MOT is trying to please the public who has been complaining that CAT A went up becos of TAXI.

Now with this change and if COE still high, see what other complain the public can come up with.

Twincharged

MOT is trying to please the public who has been complaining that CAT A went up becos of TAXI.

Now with this change and if COE still high, see what other complain the public can come up with.

Taxi should not be in CAT A in the 1st place. So whether MOT want to please the public or not, it's what MOT should do.

Guess will have no effect ba. Quota drop means drop. The cake size remains same, is just how u split it.

Maybe cat b will go up Cos usually cat e is used for cat b cars .

Taxi should not be in CAT A in the 1st place. So whether MOT want to please the public or not, it's what MOT should do.

Agree. It is not about pleasing the public but about doing what is right. Next is to revise cat A to <1600cc AND OMV < 20k

Twincharged

Agree. It is not about pleasing the public but about doing what is right. Next is to revise cat A to <1600cc AND OMV < 20k

[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Cannot la.. I don't want bad jams everywhere.

I really don't understand why must kpkb if things are not within one's reach?

Got money buy,no money earn it..period.

Taxi fare will increase confirm. [crazy]

They still pay the same Cat A price, so why the increase??? [confused]

putting OMV into the equation will make things more complicated.

Cannot la.. I don't want bad jams everywhere.

I really don't understand why must kpkb if things are not within one's reach?

Got money buy,no money earn it..period.

Your period come is it?

Nobody here is asking to increase COE quota so how can it result in bad jam. The bad jam now is due to wrong COE projections during 2007-2009.

putting OMV into the equation will make things more complicated.

Why so? Isn't the current ARF already based on OMV? Then why is it not complicated?

↡ Advertisement