Beware Stealing of Car Antennas

Saviourwu

My 4 metal caps were replaced by 4 plastic caps at AD. Impressive right?

Did you check if all 4 are your tyres??? [lipsrsealed][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Did you check if all 4 are your tyres??? [lipsrsealed][laugh]

maybe the rims also got changed out. [laugh] Took out from 2 cars and put back wrongly.

Edited by Kangadrool

Where you gonna park your car?

Challenged accepted!

knn.... u so bloody desperate leh, epoxy liao u still want to steal [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Seriously speaking,... I myself dunno where is it stolen. I guess it should be at the MSCP opp my office at Alexandra. My home car park is open car park, doubt there are plp who is so daring to so such thing there...I only realize that the antenna was gone when I try to switch on to the radar, where I seldom listen to radio last time...

hi guys, my car antenna was stolen when parking near hougang mall area. Anyone got their antenna stolen before and manage to recover it?

[furious]

Maybe someone just broke it becos want to break it? But my car antenna is wired type on back windscreen.

Supercharged

Is it so easy to remove a antenna? Mine I tried to unscrew but can't leh... :D

Anyway I guess the guy who stole TS's antenna probably is driving the same car model too, so want to steal for replacement, as I know an original antenna isn't cheap if buy from AD.

Turbocharged

knn.... u so bloody desperate leh, epoxy liao u still want to steal [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Seriously speaking,... I myself dunno where is it stolen. I guess it should be at the MSCP opp my office at Alexandra. My home car park is open car park, doubt there are plp who is so daring to so such thing there...I only realize that the antenna was gone when I try to switch on to the radar, where I seldom listen to radio last time...

:o

I heard alot on aluminum valve caps missing too.

I got a few spares just in case.

There is really no way to stop all these menace crime of greed.

Neutral Newbie

My 4 metal caps were replaced by 4 plastic caps at AD. Impressive right?

Mine was replaced with 3 same and 1 different plastic cap. Not sure if it was stolen but I think it got replaced when I changed tires at a relative's shop. But i cannot really confirm it as i only found out 1 week later.

(edited)

hi guys, my car antenna was stolen when parking near hougang mall area. Anyone got their antenna stolen before and manage to recover it?

[furious]

Eh? What car you driving? Today's cars still have antenna meh? Even a Vios has no antenna! Maybe your car doesn't need an antenna?

Edited by SLSAMG88

My Antenna on my previous car was stolen. Tahan with the poor reception until the car was traded in. I made sure my existing car do not have any external antenna.

Supersonic

My Antenna on my previous car was stolen. Tahan with the poor reception until the car was traded in. I made sure my existing car do not have any external antenna.

Nowadays many cars do not have external antenna. Those comes with external antenna seems to be quite outdated.

only old ride got external antenna now.

Not true, new Volvos, BMW still have external antennas and they can be removed.

Supercharged

I heard alot on aluminum valve caps missing too.

I got a few spares just in case.

There is really no way to stop all these menace crime of greed.

Where to get such spares? Mine also aluminum/metal type valve caps...

Supercharged

Not true, new Volvos, BMW still have external antennas and they can be removed.

Where are the external antenna located in a new Volvo and BMW? I didn't see it leh... :o

Where are the external antenna located in a new Volvo and BMW? I didn't see it leh... :o

They call it the sharksfin design, at the roof above the rear window. Some Korean cars are using it as well iirc. (Cruze?)

↡ Advertisement