2013 KIA Cerato

These Korean cars needs to come in with Turbo-charged,1.6L for the K3 & 2L for the K5...

Heard of T-GDI? It's already being offered for Hyundai Veloster. In fact, there is also T-GDI for K5, just that C&C doesn't want to bring it in.

on the contrary, kia grill is one-of the best and distintive of late imo. you may not recognize a toyota , but Kia would stand out from the crowd.

The side and back side views of K5 are stunning. No doubt. Very neatly done. I have my reservations only for the signature grill. It is applicable to Mazda's too. In my view, the grill spoils the rest of the design.

oh come on..i already saw kia optima k5 1year ago..wad brand new?? front grille also very different ..its correct... if u see it on the road and up close..got abit different..like the sorento...many people buy due to coe high....veloster..interesting...its not a kia cerato.?? correct?? more like k5 kia optima...

does indeed look different..but not seem the continental design..so some will say..expectant..continental better.. i haven test drive yet.. dunno lei..

brz..oh...nono for me..

anybody test fire..? care to share..? shiok or not..? compare rather than the UK..all start at same line..then seem rubbish all way.. u drive u know mah.. haha.. so be fair lols... i wanna know can...sure one....everybody want to know who buy wrong car...hahahaha [:p]

Heard of T-GDI? It's already being offered for Hyundai Veloster. In fact, there is also T-GDI for K5, just that C&C doesn't want to bring it in.

I know thet got the Turbo-charged K5,but WHY C&C don't bring in.??

oh come on..i already saw kia optima k5 1year ago..wad brand new?? front grille also very different ..its correct... if u see it on the road and up close..got abit different..like the sorento...many people buy due to coe high....veloster..interesting...its not a kia cerato.?? correct?? more like k5 kia optima...

does indeed look different..but not seem the continental design..so some will say..expectant..continental better.. i haven test drive yet.. dunno lei..

brz..oh...nono for me..

anybody test fire..? care to share..? shiok or not..? compare rather than the UK..all start at same line..then seem rubbish all way.. u drive u know mah.. haha.. so be fair lols... i wanna know can...sure one....everybody want to know who buy wrong car...hahahaha [:p]

I notice ur reply this few days and I can't understand ur msg 99% of the post... [laugh]

I notice ur reply this few days and I can't understand ur msg 99% of the post... [laugh]

I thing you are brilliant. I can't even understand 1% that you understood [laugh]

Edited by Steptronic

K5 T-GDI would be too expensive to compete in the non-premium continental segment of the market.

I don't think so,the most is the price of a 2.5L Toyota Camry,but the performance with 270++Bhp,can blow away the Camry & Honda Accord 2.4L & yet pay the road tax of 2L.

I don't think so,the most is the price of a 2.5L Toyota Camry,but the performance with 270++Bhp,can blow away the Camry & Honda Accord 2.4L & yet pay the road tax of 2L.

The fact is that the NA K5 is already near on the price of the small premium continentals like BMW 1 series, Audi A1, Mercedes-Benz B class. The brand-conscious buyers would of course go for the german badge than the K5.

Now, look at the T-GDI, which is probably going to cost either the same or more than small premium continentals, the answer is quite clear. And being pricey than Toyota and Honda, the two popular badges, you can guess how disadvantage the K5 T-GDI is.

Aiya, just face it, in our local market, people look at the brand first then performance. [laugh]

Edited by GrandCruiser

I must say that Korean car design & quality is getting better and better.... If the Japs still dun wake up their mind.... Kia & Hyundai will soon become another Samsung and Toyota and Honda will be another Sony very soon...

Will Kia boom-town in 2013 with this model?

Those that need to change car in 2013 and looking for an Asian brand will give this KIA good consideration