Olympics 2012 Chio Bu watch

Ahtong

born in PRC then converted to sg cannot be considered as singaporean, still PRC

if you support chinapore might as well support china instead, at least china has the potential to win many events

Tao Li came here at a very young age. In terms of mannerism, she is very Singaporean. The only thing that gives her away is the Tiong-ish name.

I would consider her a Singaporean.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Tao Li came here at a very young age. In terms of mannerism, she is very Singaporean. The only thing that gives her away is the Tiong-ish name.

I would consider her a Singaporean.

Ditto to that.. i'm pretty sure her singlish is as good as many of us here.. :D

i like to watch women's beach volleyball...

womens gymnastics i like the russians...

yesterday badminton got this one... her bra like very thin.. can see her nippur hard hard

Swee!.....Got so many "cocks" around her [laugh]

heard that this olympic they dun allow women to wear bikin for beach volly :D :D

nope, i watched a few games le, confirm bikinis are allowed.

Note to self, check TV guide when beach volleyball is played.

damn, i thought they are not going to wear <_<

She came at six years old. She's as gd as one of us.

just like that li jiawei, came at 14 but married a chinaman and returned to play in china

or that chinaman who commented that he has been in singapore for over 30 years but still doesn't feel at home

great on them because it means singapore has solid foundations as a stepping stone and a money pit

most of the females table tennis players are chinese...from US, from Luxemburg, from Austria etc....

just like that li jiawei, came at 14 but married a chinaman and returned to play in china

or that chinaman who commented that he has been in singapore for over 30 years but still doesn't feel at home

great on them because it means singapore has solid foundations as a stepping stone and a money pit

Still trying to argue huh..... LJW was talent spotted for her pingpong skill at the age of 14. Her citizenship was a transaction, period. Tao Li is different. At rhe age of six, no one have the slightest idea what potential she has.... kapish?