Olympics 2012 Chio Bu watch

Ahtong

There are a lot of waste time individuals here. This thread is talking about Olympic chiobus but they keep harping about this bu come from there, that bu come from here. Sebei sian. And the bus they are talking about are not even chio.

Can the mods give them warning? Sian leh. Come here kah qiao kah qiao. Want to relac see some eye candy also cannot see in peace.

↡ Advertisement

There are a lot of waste time individuals here. This thread is talking about Olympic chiobus but they keep harping about this bu come from there, that bu come from here. Sebei sian. And the bus they are talking about are not even chio.

Can the mods give them warning? Sian leh. Come here kah qiao kah qiao. Want to relac see some eye candy also cannot see in peace.

then you should post something to divert the attention mah, cannot just come in and expect the chip bu drop form sky right? [:p]

Hypersonic

China export their women to be table tennis players all over the world. Even Germany also china player. WTF man?

It's like watching China vs China.

then you should post something to divert the attention mah, cannot just come in and expect the chip bu drop form sky right? [:p]

chioness is up to individual taste le....some may find Tao Li chio ....cannot meh? [laugh]

the german (PRC) girl against feng tianwei quite pretty :wub:

Amazing what hairstyle can do

wujiaduo_11_11_05_Large.jpg

868517-14657914-640-360.jpg

.. i take back my words.. thats why i hate female enhancement products such as push-up bras/hips, face powder, etc..

[mad]

Amazing what hairstyle can do

Was at the gym just now, & they show Gymnastic & diving....men event....what the!!

Anyway, I just discovered the best time & day of the week to go to the gym.. Oh yeah. :wub: