Samsung galaxy note or S3

Tweakmax2

S3. note 2 is on the pipeline to come out soon.

also, S3 is faster and have the latest technology. if you buy note, you may have to change soon.

I also like the Note and had to choose between this and the S3. Opted for the latter as the current Note is not the latest model. The new Note will be out in 2 or 3 months time.

(edited)

S3 = phone (1st priority), console (2nd priority)

Note = console (1st priority), phone (2nd priority)

and g.note got stylus, it would be better if you often use stylus for drawing or writing (chinese) or anything that uses stylus

if using note, it's great to go with leather case like mini tablet. always holding it or placed on table

chabo like note because it can be placed in the handbag swee swee

Edited by Wt_know

Supercharged

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of changing my iphone 4 to either GS3 or GN2, which one should I go for? GS3 or GN2? Also Starhub selling the GN2?

I'm using Note I at this moment, also ex-iPhone 4 user.

so to tell you my real experience, i find that:

1. Battery life for Note not as good as iPhone 4. In fact it's alot worse than iPhone. i have to charge it every day. And i have already disable all apps, location services, GPS, Wifi, etc.

2. the finger touch sensitivity of Note is not as good as iPhone 4. iPhone touch sensitivity is still the best.

3. screen of Note I is big, so it's easy on your eyes. can surf and read stuff with ease.

4. i seldom or never use the stylus pen.

5. People say Andrioid is good and flexible. Yes it's true, but how many times or how many widgets you want to change in your screen? there is only so much you want to customise, and then you will get sick of customisation.

6. Note body is big, which results in lack of mobility. I never like the feeling of putting the Note in my pocket. Feels uncomfortable.

Woah,

Thanks for the comparison bro, actually I'm not an apps man, my iphone most of the time used for youtube or surf net. I used apps once in a blue moon, actually it's a waste for me to have a smart phone [laugh]

I have an iPad 2 but due to it's size, I normally don't bring it out. Just wan a phone that I can surf net easier. Maybe I will have a look at the S3 as well.

Thanks!

just bought the S3 lte for my wife.. Prior to this she was on Iphone 4

if you not a very tech savvy guy, I will sugguest you stick to Iphone. This phone is driving her nuts...to the extend that she wants me to give her my 4s and I use her S3.....

It is only after using the S3 for a while, then u start to appreciate iphone more.. anyone can just pick up an iphone and use it.

also, the S3 battery consumption is a killer.. can barely last a day..

Screen resolution is better the Iphone.

Screen sensitivity I say is on par with iphone.

Edited by Baphomet

just bought the S3 lte for my wife.. Prior to this she was on Iphone 4

if you not a very tech savvy guy, I will sugguest you stick to Iphone. This phone is driving her nuts...to the extend that she wants me to give her my 4s and I use her S3.....

It is only after using the S3 for a while, then u start to appreciate iphone more.. anyone can just pick up an iphone and use it.

also, the S3 battery consumption is a killer.. can barely last a day..

Not very tech savvy as I don't really bother using it. Using it more for surfing net and watching youtubes. For battery wise, I'm used to charging 2 times a day for my iphone =X

Actually I heard alot of complaints for users that change from iphone to andriod, but I'm quite determine as I just want a big screen, the iPhone 5 is totally out for me. My wife is a iphone supporter though.

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of changing my iphone 4 to either GS3 or GN2, which one should I go for? GS3 or GN2? Also Starhub selling the GN2?

If yo do not mind the size, Note 2 definitely otherwise S3. I do not want to get into Iphone area!

If yo do not mind the size, Note 2 definitely otherwise S3. I do not want to get into Iphone area!

I'm comparing both, but seems like Starhub not selling or sold out, none on their website...

Not very tech savvy as I don't really bother using it. Using it more for surfing net and watching youtubes. For battery wise, I'm used to charging 2 times a day for my iphone =X

Actually I heard alot of complaints for users that change from iphone to andriod, but I'm quite determine as I just want a big screen, the iPhone 5 is totally out for me. My wife is a iphone supporter though.

haha then go for it lor. If your main purpose is to surf and watch videos, and you dont mind the rediculously big screen, get the note 2 ba... at least this is what alot of android fans advice me when i was buying the phone for my wife.

I personally prefer the S3.

Edited by Baphomet

haha then go for it lor. If your main purpose is to surf and watch videos, and you dont mind the rediculously big screen, get the note 2 ba... at least this is what alot of android fans advice me when i was buying the phone for my wife.

Haha, yeah, I'm leaning towards Note 2, but scare my pocket can't fit [laugh]

Thats not so important now, whats important is why SH don't have <_<

Supercharged

Woah,

Thanks for the comparison bro, actually I'm not an apps man, my iphone most of the time used for youtube or surf net. I used apps once in a blue moon, actually it's a waste for me to have a smart phone [laugh]

I have an iPad 2 but due to it's size, I normally don't bring it out. Just wan a phone that I can surf net easier. Maybe I will have a look at the S3 as well.

Thanks!

yeah, the hard truth is NO ONE uses those apps all the time. Most ppl just use the damm phone to make calls, whatsapp, sms, surf web. We are just paying for nothing, to be honest.

The "cost" of using apps is your battery dies very fast. So once ppl realise this problem, they will stop using the apps, disable this and that. and the phone will resume to be just a normal phone.

another problem with Samsung phones, be it S3 or Note, is that the battery has a common problem of dying off if the user overcharge it. it happens to a friend of mine using S3 and people are complaining about it online.

Lucky my Note doesn't have this problem YET............

I'm comparing both, but seems like Starhub not selling or sold out, none on their website...

I do not know what is the issue with Starhub! I wanted to buy Note 2 in November, S3 was only available then. My friend wanted to buy S3 in December and Note 2 was only available [bigcry]

I think it is better to go early in the morning to places like Plaza Singapura and buy whatever you decide!

yeah, the hard truth is NO ONE uses those apps all the time. Most ppl just use the damm phone to make calls, whatsapp, sms, surf web. We are just paying for nothing, to be honest.

The "cost" of using apps is your battery dies very fast. So once ppl realise this problem, they will stop using the apps, disable this and that. and the phone will resume to be just a normal phone.

another problem with Samsung phones, be it S3 or Note, is that the battery has a common problem of dying off if the user overcharge it. it happens to a friend of mine using S3 and people are complaining about it online.

second that. it happened to my note 1.

and i'm using the note 2 now.. more careful with my charging.. [:p]

Woah, overcharging...... my stuff always being charged when I'm seated.... Any others have battery problem with S3 or Note battery?

↡ Advertisement