Any Interior Designer to intro?

Achtung

Since there are many lobang kinds here, was wodnering if you guys have any good IDs to introduce?

Someone you have used, good design, solid work esp capentry, good warranty, reasonable pricing.

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

i'm sure u hv check out reno forum. seriously, to me ID are just project co-ordinator.

i only hv ID to avoid. crappy co-ordination & communication probs with the contractors, not reasonable pricing & nvr bother to go down to check fm time to time.

• Praise 1

Since there are many lobang kinds here, was wodnering if you guys have any good IDs to introduce?

Someone you have used, good design, solid work esp capentry, good warranty, reasonable pricing.

Thanks.

fide living. look for alvin. meticulous designer. good service.

but...... not the best price around.

Wow, orpit downstairs my office niah

Jimmy Tan from 3D innovations got quite good feedback in renotalk. Mine also from 3D but not jimmy

Thanks.

Have a look see at summit design studio. Got good reviews. I'm using them but still in process so no practical comments as yet.

You can try my ID. Ash Tiong from Linewerkz.

He'll sketch out by hand what you have in mind. Workmanship wise for my house quite nicely done up

mine is Dave from Intradesign.

very good follow up. he still calls to ask me about my reno, anything needs to patch etc.. 1 year after my reno is done.

and he's the boss of the company, so he can make decisions unlike some other designers who may have to "check with the boss"

• Praise 1

Thanks.

If u wan direct Reno contractor I can recommend my childhood friend.

Many ID pass the contract to let him do.

But no drawing nia.

ifu wan than pm me.

can share pics via PM?

You can try my ID. Ash Tiong from Linewerkz.

He'll sketch out by hand what you have in mind. Workmanship wise for my house quite nicely done up

Where is the orpit?

mine is Dave from Intradesign.

very good follow up. he still calls to ask me about my reno, anything needs to patch etc.. 1 year after my reno is done.

and he's the boss of the company, so he can make decisions unlike some other designers who may have to "check with the boss"

Do they have a website bro?

Have a look see at summit design studio. Got good reviews. I'm using them but still in process so no practical comments as yet.