Recommend Android tablet

Soya

Supersonic

Need one that can run microsoft office and muz hv expandable micro sd slot and 3G. Currently looking at the Galaxy 10.1. Not sure what else is good. Any bros can recommend? [;)]

↡ Advertisement

old fark like use tablet for wat fark....hammper ppl ah....pls la...stick to your 555 notebook

<br />Need one that can run microsoft office and muz hv expandable micro sd slot and 3G. Currently looking at the Galaxy 10.1. Not sure what else is good. Any bros can recommend?

Must run Microsoft office? Because neither Android nor iPad can run Microsoft office, although there are plenty of apps to view office docs. If you *must* have microsoft office, endure till Oct 26 for the Surface tablet and can haolian to be the first to use Windows 8. Not cheap though, expected to be around $1k USD.

That is good enough. But i dont think android apps have MS office. Rather they have apps which can save, edit and view MS office.

Think most mid range have expansion slots.

Need one that can run microsoft office and muz hv expandable micro sd slot and 3G. Currently looking at the Galaxy 10.1. Not sure what else is good. Any bros can recommend? [;)]

Supersonic

for record, i use the 10.1......very good and does the job

eh, so 10.1 can use MS office on it or not? any docs compatibility issues wif the PC?

eh, so 10.1 can use MS office on it or not? any docs compatibility issues wif the PC?

so far no.... i use it to create and open files

Supersonic

so far no.... i use it to create and open files

errrrr.....no as in cannot use MS office or no as in no compatibility issues?

documents to go is THE ms office for android, not cheap but you can afford one ^_^ ,

using it can vomit blood sometime [:(]

documents to go is THE ms office for android, not cheap but you can afford one ^_^ ,

using it can vomit blood sometime [:(]

wait a few more months.

MS Office coming to Andriod.. but dont know how many months lah. can be 1 month 2 month of 200 months thought.

but apparently in their pipeline... (how long pipeline dont know lah.)

errrrr.....no as in cannot use MS office or no as in no compatibility issues?

no compat issues lah...aiyoh...think u stick to paper pen lah....knn...sibei marfan <_< <_<

So far in my experience, the alternative Office apps have been screwing up my files that were created with MS Office :( It will be really nice if there is a true alternative that co-exist well, though I know MS is not making it simple.

office To Go got same problem or not??

currently using That but no excessive to see any effect.

if have, then i have to look for better alterative liao.

Supersonic

no compat issues lah...aiyoh...think u stick to paper pen lah....knn...sibei marfan <_<<_<

knn pundek....u tok bloken engrand how to understanding?

I also using galaxy 10.1. Polaris is so far ok as I only use it to open & create files.

Good thing about it can use torrent app and DL files. If u have a Samsung smart tv can even stream movies/pis/music from the tablet via wireless router. No need to wait for apple tv.

↡ Advertisement