Saab / opel insignia and volvo which do you go for

Sdf4786k

Nov'06, heard dealer said will scrap cos not easy to sell. 2006 is the model with chrome lid headlight.

I recommend dun think of getting Saab, unless u r hardcore supporter. [shakehead]

the out goin model ford modeo is also something to consider. But the look abit off. Still better then the superb.

engine wise a skoda is a better choice. Still the power of a opel seem decent. Wonder how's the spare part cost like.

↡ Advertisement

Nov'06, heard dealer said will scrap cos not easy to sell. 2006 is the model with chrome lid headlight.

I recommend dun think of getting Saab, unless u r hardcore supporter. [shakehead]

Speaking as a former employee in TransEurokars, Saab is a fun car to drive, but expensive to maintain, like a mistress.

Speaking as a former employee in TransEurokars, Saab is a fun car to drive, but expensive to maintain, like a mistress.

Supercharged

the out goin model ford modeo is also something to consider. But the look abit off. Still better then the superb.

would 2nd this.

for keen driver, Mondeo is a great car.

Saab 9-3 is a convertible also available in Singapore SG GOD....kissed my back recently, she is lucky i never claim her for a whole sensor back plus import from japan...so i cool it...hope she can improve her drive...., i am surprised saab has this model got turbo some more, seems like a ladies car.......

Opel insignia looks like sedan but try to look executive..come on la...no use one la.....look like sicko...design......volvo 1.6T, normal driver doesn give a F, cos it doesn give the car a bite to its range..only volvo ...people say is bobo driver....yes ..its always feeling safe...or sick driver either scared of other drivers or drivings real kitty cat type...ever seen one volvo race? none.

my take is saab..even thou they are something wrong company..but performance better than those two...i dun like opel.cos ..retarded in the market..u drive a few more car..i mean test drive a few more cars..u know immediately the difference...i always luff...those idiots...cos i almost become a design idiot..like the design buy the car..no leh...performance..is really important of course the looks have to be some standard...or style...

open insignia..i rather buy 2.0 litre civic honda..i seen my ex-friend test drive and sat in the test drive...considered really ntb..as for brand..opel.haha..on the road..i know this are for suckers...like skoda...over price..their SE talk with no price sensitivity or car built knowledge..oh come on...dun be so , either stupid or S ...O...

i dunno volvo, if u like conservative designs, they have the most..no point to buy..cos u cannot tell if u are rich..just conservative...who likes conservative... face it la..conservative= cheap in 2012..no money even u spend more than others for continental..even sirrocco seems more trendy than a phased out brand..who cares...

just my honest opinion, no need care, but.... future speaks..rather late.

i prefer something turbo, or faster, so 9-3 got turbo, got my vote, even thou bang me, so the driver no idea the power....i am driving a mini turbo boost or maybe cvvt... but its rather nice..so i think rather than tesla i like, i would say..9-3 is on the road is a road turner...if only the driver wear bikini...and nothing else...haha

just i dun like volvo and opel brand..very liaw ya over the continental design cluster and dunno la...i newbie also feel its suckie..more comments pls...so i know better

Volvo has a number of race cars after teaming up with Polestar in the 90s.

Even the latest Polestar S60, it's 0-100 is in 3.9s.

http://www.polestar.se/en/performance/volvo-s60-polestar/

Not every volvo drivers are 'kitty cat' kinds, i've seen really enthusiastic volvo car owners around.

But i'd agree the previous generations volvo do look a little conservative/traditional (incl the XC90 and S80/V70). Nonetheless it's already a great improvement from its previous squarish designs of the 90s. In addition, newer models such as the S60, V60, XC60 are a lot more modern, with high tech features.

Here's a peek into the upcoming Volvo V40 to be launched end this year, expecting to compete with BMW 1 Series and Audi A3.

http://www.volvocars.com/intl/all-cars/vol...es/default.aspx

Guess judging from the mass.... Saab is out of reach unless I got a deep pocket for its maintenance upkeep [:(]

at this moment...based on sales volume...Volvo is the way to go...

Hi All,

IS volvo maintenace the same as the rest? Saab and opel? Thanks.

Volvo after sales warranty is The Talk of other car Marques. Anything wld be changed within warranty period except wear and tear items. Eg brake pads and fluid. Join Volvo Sg forum to ask the old birds.

Neutral Newbie

Volvo after sales warranty is The Talk of other car Marques. Anything wld be changed within warranty period except wear and tear items. Eg brake pads and fluid. Join Volvo Sg forum to ask the old birds.

Volvo's that good? Warranty speaking. Is this an exception and not the rule?

Volvo's that good? Warranty speaking. Is this an exception and not the rule?

Yep. They even offer to do a check juz b4 the factory warranty expires n replace whatever that is covered.

Neutral Newbie

Yep. They even offer to do a check juz b4 the factory warranty expires n replace whatever that is covered.

Thanks. Some folks in Wowo forum was saying Wowo for life. Seems like there's trust.

Thanks. Some folks in Wowo forum was saying Wowo for life. Seems like there's trust.

I've owned 2 wowo b4. Kinda miss the great aftersales service there. C&C on the other hand.........errrr, no comment. [:p]

↡ Advertisement