Most expensive house in Singapore?

Ahtong

Asking out of curiosity only.

Does anyone know what is the record for a private house sold in Singapore?

I am talking about houses for private residence so please don't tell me Istana [:p]

↡ Advertisement

i think there is 1 house, should be boomer once sold

1 ridout road, so many ferraris parked along the road, recently building extension to 2 ridout road...

any one know who is the occupant

Turbocharged

1 ridout road, so many ferraris parked along the road, recently building extension to 2 ridout road...

do you mean 2 ridley park?

Ridout Rd area really got some epic houses. Cannot imagine a family of 4 staying there .... imagine if it's a dark and stormy night :ph34r:

think so...house is so epic....with an eagle in front.

thats 2 Ridley road.. owned by Tommie Goh... he collects farlali as a hobby.. his eagle is 1 mil and there are only 3 or 4 in the world..

Edited by Jerms

thats 2 Ridley road.. owned by Tommie Goh... he collects farlali as a hobby.. his eagle is 1 mil and there are only 3 or 4 in the world..

Does he have a daughter aged 30+-,quite beautiful,n single?PM me pls:)

Does he have a daughter aged 30+-,quite beautiful,n single?PM me pls:)

dont think so..

i remember when ferrari was still under hong seh... they had to borrow cars from Tommie for the Ferrari exhibition or Hong seh's anniversary i cant rem which but then shortly after, hong seh lost the dealership to OBS. he might just be the biggest if not one of the biggest car collector in singapore.... i think khoo family oso lose to him with their Mercs.

Heard that Eagle was damaged during transportation and claim insurance & re-ship again? Wah... $1mil Eagle!!! [bigcry]