The POWER of Teksi Turbo

Mustank

parked_car_gets_pushed_up_slope_after_cabby_hit_it_from-thumbnail.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...it_it_from.html

A car was sent up a kerb -- with its back hitting a pillar of a HDB flat -- of a carpark in Hougang Street 22 after a taxi driver had rammed his vehicle into it while trying to move forward, reports STOMPer Kel.

According to the STOMPer, the cabby had reversed into a church's fencing while attempting to park, before he accelerated too fast and knocked into a car parked in front of him.

The STOMPer wrote:

"A cab driver reversed too hard while parking and went up the kerb and hit the church's railings, knocking them down.

"In a state of panic, he stepped too hard on the accelerator and went forward too fast.

"He ended up hitting a parked car in front of him, causing the car to go up the small hill and hit against a wall!"

STOMPer Gibson wrote:

"I saw a Toyota up rolled up a grass slope of a carpark in Hougang Street 22 with tyre trails on the slope, thus I presumed it went up at a particular speed.

"At the opposite side, in front of a church, a Silvercab taxi had its front end dented and its license plate fell off.

"One part of the church's fencing also came off."

↡ Advertisement

Very powderful taxi.

Can push a hand braked(rear wheel locked) and parked gear(front wheel locked) vios up the slope.

I hope the taxi is not trying to scoot away fast and got into the accident instead.

Most taxi drivers are so used to their crappy toyota crown that when you give them a powerful korean taxi, they don't know how to control the car.

Neutral Newbie

Footwork not good enough... instead letting it slow to reverse, driver press hard on the pedal.... panic, driver faster enaged D to go forward thinking car will be stuck.... but alas, hit the car in front...

Amazing is the BHP it have to push the car to the top.....Vios can actually clear one curb and up the slope all the way to the top....

Most taxi drivers are so used to their crappy toyota crown that when you give them a powerful korean taxi, they don't know how to control the car.

Agreed. Worse when they have to transit from manual to auto.

Wow, what kind of turbo the teksi have? can push the vios all the way up :o

VW TDI bah..

VW engine must be very powerful.

this one i think can help skoda advertise their car.. now is safe and powerful [laugh]