• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
106 replies to this topic | 267 praises

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:01 PM

Baphomet
  • Premium member
    Baphomet
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any bros experience in this? was hoping to get one for my home gym.. Im not into kick boxing or martial arts. Just wanted one which i can vent out and workout at the same time.. Thks!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:11 PM

Ngck
  • Premium member
    Ngck
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any bros experience in this? was hoping to get one for my home gym.. Im not into kick boxing or martial arts. Just wanted one which i can vent out and workout at the same time.. Thks!

should not be a problem... my friend got a huge one hanging from his HDB celling... But need alot of space... preferably like in the center of the room.
People are more violently opposed to fur than to leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:12 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They come in different sizes, if you have the space, go for the mid size one, full length not advisable.
I had one in both my homes before, had to remove when one fine day punching it, it hit my son. laugh.gif
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites:)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:20 PM

Baphomet
  • Premium member
    Baphomet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

should not be a problem... my friend got a huge one hanging from his HDB celling... But need alot of space... preferably like in the center of the room.

Don't feel like drilling my ceiling...

actually was thinking of something like this

or this

but not sure if its stable enough...or will iit cause disturbance to my neighbors below..

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

Baphomet
  • Premium member
    Baphomet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

They come in different sizes, if you have the space, go for the mid size one, full length not advisable.
I had one in both my homes before, had to remove when one fine day punching it, it hit my son. laugh.gif

wah punching bags are normally very heavy wor.. your punch so powerful ar?! tongue.gif

Edited by Baphomet, 16 August 2012 - 03:22 PM.

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

other alternative is to get J22 to stay in your place
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:23 PM

Happily1986
  • Premium member
    Happily1986
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

1923 - 2015. You will be missed. Any possibility you can come back and salvage the current mess? Pretty please?

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

or this

but not sure if its stable enough...or will iit cause disturbance to my neighbors below..

Trust me, when you whack harder, both sure fly one. Ceiling with anchor bolt still the best.

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah punching bags are normally very heavy wor.. your punch so powerful ar?! tongue.gif

Err...accident lah.

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:39 PM

Baphomet
  • Premium member
    Baphomet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Trust me, when you whack harder, both sure fly one. Ceiling with anchor bolt still the best.

haiz...wife don't want me to drill the ceiling... dry.gif

Edited by Baphomet, 16 August 2012 - 03:39 PM.

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:42 PM

Ngck
  • Premium member
    Ngck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

or this

this type not stable... and create more noise than drill one... drilling is still the best
People are more violently opposed to fur than to leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:42 PM

Ngck
  • Premium member
    Ngck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

any reason? next time can putty back and paint over one mah....

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:43 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hey, if strictly punching, then I suggest you use this, I had one before,
thing is, fix it to wall that is NOT your neighbor's wall also. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Last time my house corner unit, now also, so can put on the wall away from the corridor.

Warning hor, whack got sound one.

Makiwara board. Here!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

Spiderman302
  • Spiderman302
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I bought one 5 feet. Abt 50 plus kg
Hang Hdb ceiling. Need special drill because
Hdb ceiling super hard.

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

how much he paying me per month first. ph34r.gif
Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thing is, fix it to wall that is NOT your neighbor's wall also. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Last time my house corner unit, now also, so can put on the wall away from the corridor.

Makiwara board. Here!

is that how you punch out your window?? laugh.gif
Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:04 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

joking only, don box me ah tongue.gif

http://wingchunwd.en...-WD-01-06-.html

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

Baphomet
  • Premium member
    Baphomet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

any reason? next time can putty back and paint over one mah....

Well women ar...where got logic one...

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

Baphomet
  • Premium member
    Baphomet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Makiwara board. Here!

wah~~!! laugh.gif sure very load one ohmy.gif

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

Baphomet
  • Premium member
    Baphomet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

joking only, don box me ah tongue.gif

http://wingchunwd.en...-WD-01-06-.html

wahahaha... IP Man arh! ohmy.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users