Punching Bag suitable for HDB

Baphomet

I don't know which punching bag is good

but the TS wanted to de-stress and improve his health.

Can just try meditation.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Hahha. so much dilemma. I think you should go out and learn muay thai. Solve the problem of getting a punching bag at home and still can throw some kicks. and maybe meet new frens along the way.

f5_muay_thai_girls.jpg

Hahaha....wife still not happy.... in fact, she will be more pissed because you messed up her laundry days schedule...

• Praise 1

Not difficult bah. Sell punching bag probably sell the ceiling mount. Just have to find out how much it weighs so that you know what size wall plugs to use.

s-l225.jpg

heavy duty wall plug.

1.jpg

Can buy heavy duty wall plugs at Horme.

http://www.horme.com.sg/

Just have to let the sales person know how heavy is your punching bag and let him/her recommend what size wall plug to use.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 2

My 1st floor neighbour's teenager son use the compound's palm tree as a punching bag with his gloves and gears......

I see from my unit window I also dunnoe to cry or laugh.....I do hope the palm fruit (machiam coconut) don't fall on him though....

He must be learning Shaoling Kung-fu.

can consider this one.

SuperCali-Punch-Bag-Laundry-Bag.jpeg

One stone kill 2 bird.

Must add water and washing powder.

Make sure properly sealed.

• Praise 1

Paging @Angcheek ..... which model is the best?

photo-59158.gif

waaa liew .......... early morning ask me to "beat my wood" ................ :lll._.:

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

try the freestanding strike or training in http://jmall.sg/196-heavy-bags

just $100-$150 only, display set in the ubi showroom.......

that will be the best choice for those dun wanna hang it up

but make sure boxing gloves are equipped with wrist wraps or strengtheners!

else you will cry pa cry ma when aging comes in....

combo punches with kicks for 20-30min burns really burns more than runnings

• Praise 1

Guest EverestLeasing
Neutral Newbie

Hahha. True that. Woah. then that's makes @vratenza wife happy. She will have one less chore to work on.  haha. 

He must be learning Shaoling Kung-fu.
Must add water and washing powder.
Make sure properly sealed.

try the freestanding strike or training in http://jmall.sg/196-heavy-bags

just $100-$150 only, display set in the ubi showroom.......

that will be the best choice for those dun wanna hang it up

but make sure boxing gloves are equipped with wrist wraps or strengtheners!

else you will cry pa cry ma when aging comes in....

combo punches with kicks for 20-30min burns really burns more than runnings

how does the free standing one compare to those hanging one? I scared it's not so stable - if kicking will topple the standing bag

Lol!!! The no wingchun sign sibei farni...

I hv no punching bag at home

But hv a swing

Bought the ceiling plug from ikea

I sit on the swing at times too

Edited by Sunny
  • Praise 5

how does the free standing one compare to those hanging one? I scared it's not so stable - if kicking will topple the standing bag

as said, the display set is available at the ubi showroom.

go there & try fro yourself then y'know what you are missing . . . .

less you are 2m tall with 210lbs punches, there should be there else a HDB living room will be too small for your span

nevertheless, the hanging ones are also available there for to compare

I don't know which punching bag is good

but the TS wanted to de-stress and improve his health.

Can just try meditation.

u dont participate in this discussion bro, lest other thought u offering or suggesting mil as punching bag..

• Praise 1

Hi bros,  like to revive this chat. I saw it online and apparently the contractor/seller claim that HDB ceiling wont have any issues even if install a 100kg punching bag. Anyone has experience in this  (i.e has a heavy punching / kick sand bag at home) ?

Will this damage the ceiling if i use a bag that is too heavy ?? Can share if your home is recently bought (BTO which year ?) or old flat ? 

post-206004-0-58261300-1520699225_thumb.jpeg

Edited by chickydevil

Turbocharged

Hi bros, like to revive this chat. I saw it online and apparently the contractor/seller claim that HDB ceiling wont have any issues even if install a 100kg punching bag. Anyone has experience in this (i.e has a heavy punching / kick sand bag at home) ?

Will this damage the ceiling if i use a bag that is too heavy ?? Can share if your home is recently bought (BTO which year ?) or old flat ?

Thinly disguised ad ... [sly]

Anyway nowadays facilities are readily available. If you are into mma or other martial arts, you already pay membership. Why want to clutter your home with that thing? And if you're not, trust me, within a few months, it will be white elephant. BTO already so tiny and lack space. Unless determined to be married without kids.

Edited by Sosaria

Thinly disguised ad ... [sly]

Anyway nowadays facilities are readily available. If you are into mma or other martial arts, you already pay membership. Why want to clutter your home with that thing? And if you're not, trust me, within a few months, it will be white elephant. BTO already so tiny and lack space. Unless determined to be married without kids.

Sometimes OT until quite late though, gym classs timing over liao, go there means paying monthly for using punching bag only (1 week 2 to 3 times like that). Might as well use that money to install at home. Also, I was thinking if i set it up at home, my brother and I can share using it.

I found a space at my living room area to hang the bag, during family event can take down.

Any experience with hanging bag at home ?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Sometimes OT until quite late though, gym classs timing over liao, go there means paying monthly for using punching bag only (1 week 2 to 3 times like that). Might as well use that money to install at home. Also, I was thinking if i set it up at home, my brother and I can share using it.

I found a space at my living room area to hang the bag, during family event can take down.

Any experience with hanging bag at home ?

OT until quite late....and still punching/kicking at home? Lucky I’m not your neighbour!