Teacher vs Parents = Police Report!!

Jman888

My side burn kana pull by my teacher, hand kana hit by ruler, backside kana 3 stroke....how.

But i am thankful to the decipline i recievd.

Thank you teacher. [:)]

Thats why now u r a GoodCar [:)]

↡ Advertisement

My side burn kana pull by my teacher, hand kana hit by ruler, backside kana 3 stroke....how.

But i am thankful to the decipline i recievd.

Thank you teacher. [:)]

Does your teacher look like your avatar? :wub::wub:

pamper generation....if my boy don't want to cut his hair and the teacher cut it...i will let him learn a lesson....

no, you will save few hundreds dollar in 6 years [laugh]

Turbocharged

wah low...thesedays cut hair also must give warning letter huh? Schools turning into corporate or wat? Next time need to issue probation and confirmation letter or not?

During my days, teachers will just walk around with scissors and if they spotted anyone long hair during asembly, they will just go "snip" one or two fellow as an example for all to see.

Next day, everyone short neat hair.

Edited by Icedbs

i havnt posted in awhile but i couldnt resist posting after reading this thread.

While i cannot condone flouting rules, I feel this situation is exactly we have established protocol in place to ensure situations in which he says he says occur imho the teacher lacked professionalism

must be some smart alec principals come out with Cover Backside policies...end up cluster meeting share ideas etc and now it becomes SOP to send letter as warning for anything, everything LOL

It was reported: -

The school's principal, Mrs Jasmail Singh Gill, agreed with Madam Ong that the teacher should not have cut the boy's hair. But, she said the pupil had been given a warning letter and that Ms Cheng had the right intentions.

The teacher has all my support!

intentions count for nothing if they are misplaced

teacher too harsh liao.. haha..

yeah too harsh liao.

the teacher should just forbide him to step into the school compound at all..

then he can get zero for O-level Oral :ph34r:

the teacher has the right to do that and it has been done in most school, there will always be warning and deadline given. I actually support this so whenever my boy drag his haircut till last min, i know i can save few bucks [laugh] [laugh]

should be all school right??

yeah too harsh liao.

the teacher should just forbide him to step into the school compound at all..

then he can get zero for O-level Oral :ph34r:

PSLE lah :D

should be all school right??

i duno, some elite schools conduct code may be written by parent group -_- -_-

Read this news in TNP. The school did issue a warning letter to the boy 2 days before the exams but the boy forgot to show his mum. The mum claims he has dyslexia and so is forgetful.

Anyway, she is the butt of jokes on the cyberspace now.

Read this news in TNP. The school did issue a warning letter to the boy 2 days before the exams but the boy forgot to show his mum. The mum claims he has dyslexia and so is forgetful.

Anyway, she is the butt of jokes on the cyberspace now.

dyslexia mean is forgetful meh??

[shakehead] lousy parent, creating excuse for their children.

Turbocharged

Actually I don't feel that the teacher was trying to punish the boy or being harsh and words just got twisted between what was said and what's reported.

I felt that the teacher in her good intentions told the boy that he need to be presentable in the Oral Exam, else marks might get deducted.

And this was on the day of the examination itself as given ample warning, the boy still did not turn up presentable (per the school's requirement) and the teacher did not wanted the boy's grade to be affected, so no choice, last minute trimming.

dyslexia mean is forgetful meh??

[shakehead] lousy parent, creating excuse for their children.

N to stress a $60 hair cut is [shakehead]

Any issue shd be repercussions if any.

↡ Advertisement