Teacher vs Parents = Police Report!!

Jman888

did she? then the mother sure very yah yah now <_< <_<

If this is true then this can be a great example for all parents to follow in future.

Kids grow up become uxeless thinking they are the greatest. In the end no employers want them and they employ FT. Parents complain here and there without knowing they were the cause of the problem. Then more government politics come in loh.

↡ Advertisement

i am so disappointed with the school and its principal [shakehead] [shakehead]

what did the other 2 students' parents say?

Is it just me or anyone feels that the boy looks spoilt and ill behaved?

I couldn't agree more.

The mother must spoil him rotten with $60 hair cuts!

:D

i do hope education ministry will look into it.

I do think HSK can handle this well, whether personally or through his kar kia.

i suspect the mother has curly hair [:p] because:

Tao Moh Kiu Kiu

Gong Wei Boh Lee You !!! [laugh]:D[laugh]

for saving me $8 and a trip to the barber

and also ask her when would be the next one

:D

Teacher oredi pai tan still hv to go haircut course and give free haircut.

Thumbs down to principal. By not setting an example students will compare preferential treatment.

The mum should be ashamed. Still dare to say son dyslexic. Then shouldn't she show more care and concern to his daily development to train him to manage his condition?

Kind mother ... lead to failure kids ......

She is definitely not helping her son at all ........ $60 per hair cut .... when I was 12, my haircut is like $2 ....... the principal also CMI ...... no balls ...... farking useless ....

so good lifemy one is free one. cut my self.. if not i wait for teacher to cut for me in font of the whole school :D

she also show the photo of haircut by teacher (left) and after she took him for trimming (right) -_-

Aiyah, it's not that the boy's hair is too long lah. His ears are too big that's why it touched his hair. [laugh]

Read the Newpaper report... it seems that the school had already issued a warning letter to the boy two days beforehand., but he has 'forgotten' to show her the letter. When told about this by the reporter, the mother gave the excuse that dyslexic children are more forgetful... Which is not true.

What an irresponsible parent. If she knows that her child is forgetful, she should be the one to check the son's hand book and bag for these notes from the teachers.

Looking at the school website, the teacher involved is the form teacher of the last P6 class(foundation/EM3?)class in the school. I'm not surprised that she has to take a strict stand as a lot of pupils in such classes need this discipline.

Teacher oredi pai tan still hv to go haircut course and give free haircut.

Thumbs down to principal. By not setting an example students will compare preferential treatment.

The mum should be ashamed. Still dare to say son dyslexic. Then shouldn't she show more care and concern to his daily development to train him to manage his condition?

Sure dare to say.. win sympathy votes ma.

Seriously when I have a 1-1 talk with you. I tell you that my kid is having this sickness, very forgetful but he tries very hard in school. I say how can the teacher do this to him when she knows he has this sickness? Isn't this like bullying a helpless kid?

Confirm you on her side [laugh]

did she? then the mother sure very yah yah now <_< <_<

yup... it was stated in the ST....

n she spent another $60 to get the hair restyled..... muz be some ah sia family.....

n it was mentioned e boy been visiting Reds Hairdressing for haircuts for "several years" alr.... wonder wat would the boss of Reds Hairdressing think when he got "free publicity"..... [:/]

Edited by Doraemarc

If teacher apologise for the mis communication, that's ok...apologise to the student for something they did wrong.....that's just wrong..

That is why so many teen and young adults commit suicide.

Overprotected when young.... grow older see the real world, all cannot take it...

At home you are the king. Go outside you are nothing.

Neutral Newbie

Do you guys know that nowaday if educators scold their pupils, also kana complain.

There are simply too many unreasonable complains by parents that are not reported.

I ever overheard a parent challenge a teacher for scolding his kid. He told the teacher that he should remind them again and again...they are still young......etc.....I cant take it, just shake my head and walk away.

Haiz....there goes our first class education system.

Edited by Tricor
↡ Advertisement