Malaysia My Second Home

Dumb

Has anyone applied mm2h program directly. Cost about RM5k to RM7k if go through agent. Going through agent still involve some hassle of completing forms etc.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Has anyone applied mm2h program directly. Cost about RM5k to RM7k if go through agent. Going through agent still involve some hassle of completing forms etc.

ermm, what is mm2h??

worse is you are getting all that in your first home nowadays too....

To nowhere near the same extent. SG has problems, but they're nothing compared to the cesspool up North.

Safety is important but not a concern for me. I have lived in far worst place where there was shooting everyday including murder and where an ang mo described in a jouirnal how he was robbed 3 three in a week!!! Yet he just lived with it!!! It a country where I was stopped for police check 4 x in a nite out.

Hi Bro, you might want to refer to other website or forum,there are ppl with more experience on this like Wuqi

http://singsupplies.com/forumdisplay.php?1...to-Living-In-JB

hving a Mm2h did not cross my mind,since its so near,just drive in and out daily no issues,however having a certain amount to be lock into malaysia account before applying MM2H have me drop this idea

Hi Bro, you might want to refer to other website or forum,there are ppl with more experience on this like Wuqi

http://singsupplies.com/forumdisplay.php?1...to-Living-In-JB

hving a Mm2h did not cross my mind,since its so near,just drive in and out daily no issues,however having a certain amount to be lock into malaysia account before applying MM2H have me drop this idea

Hi Crxzc, many thanks for the lead. So much to read. I am planning to retire there and need mm2h rather than in and out.

Neutral Newbie

Nothing beats getting robbed/raped/kidnapped/mutilated/killed at your second home. [rolleyes]

No difference from what is happening to Singaporeans now in Singapore,just think in terms of being robbed,raped,kidnapped,mutilated and killed financially and democratically.So it's the same difference. I too will be retiring in Malaysia.And if you do a check,so are many people,not from Singapore,but from the Western nation.

i'm too planning to retire there in years to come if its a still affordable, mainly stay in chinese populated areas except JB and KL should be ok

↡ Advertisement