2014 Mazda6 Finally Breaks Cover In Moscow

Blackseal

Just tested the 2L version,the car was very nice,got certain "European" feel,handling was good,car was quiet,2.5L will be even better,Toyota Camry & Nissan Teana,cannot beat the Mazda 6 in anyway.....

↡ Advertisement

how much for the 2L?

a bit disappointed about the specs though, 149bhp only, much lesser than the kia k5

not sure if its 5 or 6 speed auto

Selling about $165K,6 speed Auto.

• Praise 1

how much for the 2L?

a bit disappointed about the specs though, 149bhp only, much lesser than the kia k5

not sure if its 5 or 6 speed auto

2L at 152bhp, 200 torque. Price around 160K, standard features.

2.5L at 185bhp, 250 torque, come with 11 Bose speakers, sunroof, bluetooth hands free, rear vehicle monitoring, hi beam control, lane departure warning, smart city brake support & many more.

Both 6 speeds.

Just booked 1 unit yesterday. 2.5L [:p]

• Praise 2

2.5L at 185bhp, 250 torque, come with 11 Bose speakers, sunroof, bluetooth hands free, rear vehicle monitoring, hi beam control, lane departure warning, smart city brake support & many more.

Both 6 speeds.

I book the 2.5L,$177K.....Silver colour.

I book the 2.5L,$177K.....Silver colour.

Me too... But Meteor grey mica colour. Lets have some gathering after collected our ride. [wave]

• Praise 1

Me too... But Meteor grey mica colour. Lets have some gathering after collected our ride. [wave]

Car collection should be after Chinese New Year.[wave]

Both 6 speeds.

Just to add,2L came with 17"rims with 225-55 tyres[bMW size],2.5L came with 19"rims 225-45 tyres...real big[but change tyre time will cry,very expensive,my 19" 370z tyres[245-40,275-35] costs me $600 per pc.!

A relative received his soft launch Mazda 6 on Saturday. Got to sit in it too. Spacious, nice finish. The red paint is very nice. Lustrous I guess is the correct description.

In my eyes not the most beautiful car but it is eye catching and has a certain flair to it that I like. Like the Torque magazine article, it reminds me of the old elegant 929.

mazda-929-04.jpg

• Praise 2

was at Mazda lengkee collecting my car from servicing. Saw the new 6 in flesh. The real car looks really sexy, and looks quite a bit bigger than the outgoing 6 too!

• Praise 2

was at Mazda lengkee collecting my car from servicing. Saw the new 6 in flesh. The real car looks really sexy, and looks quite a bit bigger than the outgoing 6 too!

Yes,the new 6 is 4.9m is in length,comes with BMW size rim/tyres,2L using 225/55-17,the 2.5L using 225/45-19..real big for a Japanese saloon.

Both 6 speeds.

can lane departure work in SG? doubt so...

• Praise 1

and what is your opinion about the drive?

Quite a good car for the money...space is big,car is quiet,equipment is good.

↡ Advertisement