New Thomson Line MRT

Mockngbrd

Turbocharged

by the way, does anyone know the actual location of upper thomson station?

It's in the news actually.

Will be located at where the current post office is. Those makan shop houses in front like Prata House will definitely huat.....

And no more R(A) movies at Yangtze cinemas too! [bigcry]

Correct, no more yantze cinemas liao! [:(] Looks like the building of the mrt, as a result they torn down many buildings which have been there for decades! <_< Now even the pearl centre also cannot escape!

Correct, no more yantze cinemas liao! [:(] Looks like the building of the mrt, as a result they torn down many buildings which have been there for decades! <_< Now even the pearl centre also cannot escape!

How come Dun wan use Former CID building...only know how to destroy people's livelihood...earlier Rochor Centre...now Pearl's Centre

Edited by Tayspiderx

How come Dun wan use Former CID building...only know how to destroy people's livelihood...earlier Rochor Centre...now Pearl's Centre

cos they want to expand Outram Station as a triple interchange.

I personally feel that mega interchanges are a bad idea nowadays.

cos they want to expand Outram Station as a triple interchange.

I personally feel that mega interchanges are a bad idea nowadays.

why bad idea leh? Can elaborate a bit?

more stations and more interchanges!!

few months ago i wanna get to dhoby ghaut from marymount station.. stood before the map for darn long before i understood how to get there...

more stations and more interchanges!!

few months ago i wanna get to dhoby ghaut from marymount station.. stood before the map for darn long before i understood how to get there...

Wait till u take a subway in Paris!! U will cry man...hehe!!

NO la...just renovated..not as sticky as u think

Just renovated and now the whole building gonna be tear down? Poor decision by the operator.n :huh:

Just renovated and now the whole building gonna be tear down? Poor decision by the operator.n :huh:

At the point of renovation, the operator would not know the building will be tear down until the decision is made by the authories and inform them.

Quite true, if you find taking train in sillypore difficult and confusing wait till you take train in other countries! The train system even much more complicated, big and confusing. :D

Edited by 13177

Agreed. 5 lines in one station, some stations are so big, it makes our Dhoby Ghaut interchange look like a dwarf.

↡ Advertisement