Human "chope-ing" parking lot..what do you think?

Darthrevan

totally ungracious....what the fell ashould do is reverse and let her smell the CO fumes...if car decat lagi better....

haiz.....the stresses here

Haiz. Buey pai seh.

I fully agree with you. I will never do that because it is so embarrassing. That's why she got the carpark lot. In this world, the thick-skinned have advantage over others.

I had encountered before, when I went to Woodlands. At around blk 309. This lady was standing at one of the lots. I wanted to park but she was blocking it. I didnt want to be petty over such issue and moreover there are other lots available even though it means I park further away from the block I wanted to go which is blk 309.

I encountered this at Kallang Leisure Park before.

That day was a Saturday, so finding parking space was hell. Saw one guy come out, so after that i reversed into the lot. While reversing into it, this lady suddenly jumped into it and blocked it for her BF in a Bolehland Kancil

I give her no face, i just reverse until almost touch her leg (Reverse camera does wonders)

We played chicken for a while, then she fumed, gave me a LJ face, walked back to their car and drove off

i also tio this situation once before ... i tried to reason with her that there's no such thing as standing in a lot to reserve it ... she refused to move. so i removed to move from the front of the lot either. just started reverse parking and she really die die stand firm.

even when the bf/husband show up later i shrugged and told him to go ahead and call building security (which he smartly declined to do so ... it seems the chope-ing was more of the lady's idea than his ...)

when the lady finally gave up after 5-7min ... she emerged frm behind my car DRIPPING SWEAT. i really wanted to laugh cos i left the engine running .. and the exhaust has to be at least 80-90 degrees .. or hotter depending on how fast i was driving ... her makeup looked like it was melting off her face ... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement