Scoot

I-LOVE-CARS

Just flew scoot and will feedback to their website. I do not like the way scoot being too strict with the followings:

The plane door is not closed and passengers still coming onboard. flight stewardess already starting to tell you all sort of instructions i.e.

stow the table, put your bag under the seat again and again.....so irritating.

I really don't see what the issue before the plane is push back.

Worst, once plane airborne if you need help (observed others paging for flight stewardess) no one bother to attend. As thought this is budget flight and don ask for more help.

Biz-class is only executive economy. Don expect too much from this class.

Something good - wide body plane Boeing 777-200. Same as SQ.

My observation, short travel within 2hrs flight, budget flight is ok. Anything longer than 3hrs, forget on budget airline.

fly to sydney approx 8 hours will be jialat

Just flew scoot and will feedback to their website. I do not like the way scoot being too strict with the followings:

The plane door is not closed and passengers still coming onboard. flight stewardess already starting to tell you all sort of instructions i.e.

Worst, once plane airborne if you need help (observed others paging for flight stewardess) no one bother to attend. As thought this is budget flight and don ask for more help.

My observation, short travel within 2hrs flight, budget flight is ok. Anything longer than 3hrs, forget on budget airline.

But their business (or exec economy) is same fare as SQ Econ. If u do not need service (ie. red eye flight), the extra space will be good for a good sleep

Hi, kickstarting the thread again as it is nearly time to book my flights to bkk, Thai Airways offer SGD276 (Including Tax) per pax return onboard their A380 while Scoot offers SGD280+ (excluding taxes) for Scootbiz...

It is that time again where I need to chose... [bigcry] [bigcry]

Tempted to try this flight.

Hopefully won't run into those funny people budget airline prone of having.

Prefer a pleasant, quiet journey.^_^

Hi, kickstarting the thread again as it is nearly time to book my flights to bkk, Thai Airways offer SGD276 (Including Tax) per pax return onboard their A380 while Scoot offers SGD280+ (excluding taxes) for Scootbiz...

It is that time again where I need to chose... [bigcry] [bigcry]

Go twice lor.. [;)]

I'd go with Thai A380 first though.

Scoot is not cheap as a budget airline. Their price to Taiwan is really expensive, and timng is suck....

Why timing sucks? ETA 0530hrs is very good, fresh start to the holiday then ETA 2000hrs,1300hrs, 1600hrs.

I donno about you, for me, that is a good time, grab the HSR and off you go, by the time you arrive at the hotel,

just nice check in time.

Yeah I'm quite interested to try Scoot too! Heard only good things about it. Have several friends who flew Scoot to Australia and loved the space in the airplane.

Time to start planning for my holiday!! ^_^

i fly tiger every month to Ah Tiong Land for my dosage of ATBs....not bad lor....no frills....chiong ahhhhhhh

Agreed, i find scoot not say very cheap as a budget airline. Difference between commercial airline and scoot sometimes only about $100 plus.

↡ Advertisement