Scoot

I-LOVE-CARS

I on the contrary always look forward to cabin food, even though not really nice. Some how eating in that confine area and having to juggle where to put all the utencils and trying not to spill and make a mess make the experience an enjoyable one for me.

I have not encountered anyone who feels the same haha.

Oh, I actually take cabin food as an experience, so I plan my meals on flight day so that I have capacity to finish cabin food. I don't like to waste food also.

Now my sequence is fruits + salad first. Then bun (give time for butter to melt mah) and main course. Followed by coffee. Slowly eat and enjoy IFE while eating. No rushing.  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Oh, I actually take cabin food as an experience, so I plan my meals on flight day so that I have capacity to finish cabin food. I don't like to waste food also.

Now my sequence is fruits + salad first. Then bun (give time for butter to melt mah) and main course. Followed by coffee. Slowly eat and enjoy IFE while eating. No rushing.  [laugh]

Wah. 

actually the only thing i find decent is the bun. Most of the time I just tell them I don't want anything except water. Just pass time sleeping and reading a book.

Wah. 

actually the only thing i find decent is the bun. Most of the time I just tell them I don't want anything except water. Just pass time sleeping and reading a book.

sleeping on plane just gives me neck pain.

haha sometimes i watch the people around me sleeping and envy the people who can lie there and sleep for few hrs in a row. i usually sleep very little even on redeye flight.

Wah. 

Flight time can be boring.

So I look at my tray and see what I can do to enjoy my meal more.

The butter is usually too much for the bun, so I spread some of the butter on the main course to enhance flavour. 

haha sometimes i watch the people around me sleeping and envy the people who can lie there and sleep for few hrs in a row. i usually sleep very little even on redeye flight.

my sis champion, the minute push back starts she will coma.  :XD:

I can't sleep on flights so I just read (on Jetstar) and watch movie (on premium carriers).

Cabin food is quite good wat. SQ's lobster thermidor is delicious! Lol

I am just a peasant lah. Travelling on business class is on my bucket list. Such is my peasant-ness.

I am just a peasant lah. Travelling on business class is on my bucket list. Such is my peasant-ness.

U dun bluff lah. First-class food must be sibei sumptuous

cos you have kids to look after, if no kids, use neck pillow plus a hoodies to cover your face, sure doze off.

cos you have kids to look after, if no kids, use neck pillow plus a hoodies to cover your face, sure doze off.

He's a doc. Maybe can self prescribe sleeping pills? Just saying

Not for me, that's why unless is cross-continental flight. For Asia flight, I will not like to take night flight as once reach the destination I will be zombie for the whole day.

I still prefer to be given cash voucher to buy duty free onboard.

I claimed few times, range between S$xx to S$xxx.

Monitor spoilt, seat cannot recline, wrong meal served etc.

Wrong meal served can claim?

Can they just change the meal?

Wrong meal served can claim?

Can they just change the meal?

Maybe religions or vegetarian meal that they don't have extra?

Just curious, if you go overseas with your family, anyone taking care of your dog?

↡ Advertisement