Scoot

• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
756 replies to this topic | 2,226 praises

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:36 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

So check in not included. With addition 20kg check-in will be around $40-$50 more.

20kg checked luggage is included for flybag selection.

The current promo has discounts applied for the following options

- fly :  around $70

- flybag (20kgs checked) : additional $8

- flybageat (20kgs checked + small meal) :  additional $13

am looking at flybag for HK which is $70+$8 per leg, so its $78 per leg..

I think quite alright lah.

sale ends 2359 today.

Kangadrool and Ash2017 praised this
focus

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:44 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

- fly : around $70
- flybageat (20kgs checked + small meal) : additional $13

sale ends 2359 today.

Good price.
Only thing is small plane.

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:52 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Good price.
Only thing is small plane.

Yup, both Jetstar and Scoot use single aisle A320s for the regional routes. Taken Jetstar a few times, quite alright lah. 

A320 seats are still 18" width though, and since only around 150 or so passengers per plane, boarding and push back can be quite fast. 

focus

Posted 20 March 2019 - 01:06 PM

Ody_2004
  • Ody_2004
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Dunno lah. Some insurers beri slow n sticky when it comes to claims

I hv an annual policy from Chubb and claimed from them b4 for baggage delay of more than 12 hrs. No issue

My experience with Chubb been positive too.

All filing done online and Within 30 days money in 👍

Posted 26 March 2019 - 11:29 AM

Spurman
  • Spurman
    Supercharged
    Author Image

- fly : around $70
- flybageat (20kgs checked + small meal) : additional $13

sale ends 2359 today.

Tq for the clarification. Hehe.

Posted 29 April 2019 - 11:36 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Scoot to stop flying to four cities due to weak demand, aircraft shortage

SINGAPORE - Scoot will suspend services to four cities, starting in June, due to weak demand and a shortage of planes.

The affected cities are Lucknow, in India; Kalibo, the Philippines; Quanzhou, south-east China; and Male in the Maldives.

https://www.straitst...rcraft-shortage

Dleodleo praised this
focus

Posted 30 April 2019 - 02:19 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Scoot to stop flying to four cities due to weak demand, aircraft shortage

https://www.straitst...rcraft-shortage

Are those cities supposed to be happy or sad?

Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:42 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's OK I wrote to Thai Vietjet and asked them to fly to Singapore.

I hope they can compete with lower prices or same price less clothing.

Slim cut bikini also can.

:D

Nude is best. Significant weight savings too.

Alitalia is ailing. There is a rumour that a mysterious Italian billionaire wanted to single-handedly rescue the beleaguered national carrier. But there was a condition attached - while he wanted no personal credit, he did want to honour his beloved hometown of Genoa.

The board unfortunately rejected his proposed rescue plan. They just couldn't come to terms with the new name.

Air GenItalia.

Fortunately, we can propose the real and literal thing, with Thai Vietjet and nude hostesses.

Jamesc praised this

Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:44 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Are those cities supposed to be happy or sad?

to be honest, I did not even know where Lucknow and Kalibo were until this announcement.  [:p]

focus

Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:46 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

to be honest, I did not even know where Lucknow and Kalibo were until this announcement.  [:p]

Dunno about Kalibo, but if you're not in Lucknow, you're in luck now. :D

Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:41 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nude is best. Significant weight savings too.

Alitalia is ailing. There is a rumour that a mysterious Italian billionaire wanted to single-handedly rescue the beleaguered national carrier. But there was a condition attached - while he wanted no personal credit, he did want to honour his beloved hometown of Genoa.

The board unfortunately rejected his proposed rescue plan. They just couldn't come to terms with the new name.

Air GenItalia.

Fortunately, we can propose the real and literal thing, with Thai Vietjet and nude hostesses.

If I am not wrong there is one or even two European countries that have topless news readers.

Or maybe I have been watching too many adult educational videos and got confused with reality.

Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:16 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

First time on Scoot and flew on their new A320neos, nicked Chapati Party and Go Go Tamago.

One departure left the gate on time and another departure left the gate 10mins ahead of schedule.

Overall quite a good experience.

Only gripe is the magazine holder is made of hard plastic and is around 2cm wide only, so can't put handphone, power bank or a book into the holder.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_5979.JPG
  • DSC_6581.JPG
  • DSC_5844.JPG

Mustank praised this
focus

Posted Yesterday, 11:13 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If I am not wrong there is one or even two European countries that have topless news readers.

Or maybe I have been watching too many adult educational videos and got confused with reality.

Not sure about Europe but one of my favourite programmes last time was the Naked News. Canadian in origin I think. Victoria Sinclair was damn hot when she was younger.

Jamesc and Mustank praised this

Posted Yesterday, 11:18 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not sure about Europe but one of my favourite programmes last time was the Naked News. Canadian in origin I think. Victoria Sinclair was damn hot when she was younger.

Thanks bro. So it does exists.

I was so worried I watch so much news I was imagining the news readers were not wearing any clothes.

As everyone knows I am against western values

so I would like to see Asian news with naked lady news readers.
Mustank praised this

that pollute the earth

Posted Yesterday, 11:24 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

AMDL nicer la
Mustank praised this
Garage36.com

Posted Yesterday, 11:25 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks bro. So it does exists.

I was so worried I watch so much news I was imagining the news readers were not wearing any clothes.

Got at least one Asian presenter also. But I didn't find her hot. In my experience, Ang Mohs seem to find all Asian women hot, so they're really not qualified to judge hot vs not hot like we are.

Posted Yesterday, 11:30 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Got at least one Asian presenter also. But I didn't find her hot. In my experience, Ang Mohs seem to find all Asian women hot, so they're really not qualified to judge hot vs not hot like we are.

Yes ang mohs have a lower standard.

that pollute the earth

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Scoot

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users