Monthly Parking Coupon

Doraemarc

hi anyone using the monthly parking coupon? i read from HDB website it only usable in carpark whcih allow usage of coupon parking. does it mean those EPS HDB/URA carparks cannot use???

thanks!!

↡ Advertisement

hi anyone using the monthly parking coupon? i read from HDB website it only usable in carpark whcih allow usage of coupon parking. does it mean those EPS HDB/URA carparks cannot use???

thanks!!

what is monthly parking coupon....not season parking meh? [confused]

Edited by LoverofCar

Are you referring to the $300 Monthly Parking Coupon?

applicable if

parking charges are $0.50 per half hour; and when coupon parking is allowed

Edited by Dafansu

sidetrack a bit.. if parking for 2 hrs and put coupon for 1st 30mins and 3rd 30mins, the max fine one can get is $6?

see what time u kena caught lor

if its within ur coupon timing, no fine

if out of coupon timing then $20

car fine where got $6 one

u thought motorbike?

see what time u kena caught lor

if its within ur coupon timing, no fine

if out of coupon timing then $20

car fine where got $6 one

u thought motorbike?

no.. there is a min of $6 or $10, than follow by 20 than 30 for HDB.

under ura, $30 even a min.

sidetrack a bit.. if parking for 2 hrs and put coupon for 1st 30mins and 3rd 30mins, the max fine one can get is $6?

30mins - $6

1hr - $10

more than 1 hr - $20

never put - $30

• Praise 1

URA fine amount is the same as HDB fine based on overdue by how long.

u kana before? i over 5min, they give me $30 @ maxwell mkt......zzzzz

2 time already.

u kana before? i over 5min, they give me $30 @ maxwell mkt......zzzzz

2 time already.

go appeal lor.

that day at serangoon URA i also kena..

my coupon expire 5pm.

that bugger key in 5am..

and he came at 524pm..

from $6 become $20..

went to appeal waiting results

Max is $40. They can summon you even if you're withing the timing of your first coupon. Offence is for "Displaying 2 or more coupon(s)where the time of commencement indicated on the 2nd or subsequent coupon(s) did not run immediately after the expiry of the parking period indicated in the prior coupon(s)" under Parking Places (Coupon Parking) Rules, Sec 8 Cap 214 of the Parking Places Act.

30mins - $6

1hr - $10

more than 1 hr - $20

never put - $30

hey u know the $20 fine applicable for how long huh? meaning

$6 = exceed 1min to 30min

$10 = exceed 31min to 59min

$20 = exceed 60min to ???min

I kana before exceed abt 8 hours they still fine only $20... but what is the maximum exceeded then they will fine $30 instead of $20?

The $300 Monthly Parking Coupon can only park in carpark with $0.50 per half parking. Seems like only useful for HDB carparks. But if you pay $160 more, you can park in all carpark here, seems like a better deal. [:p]

Edited by 13177

called in HDB to checked... it only applicable if the carpark uses coupon parking... EPS gantry will still charge accordingly... initially tot can use this n can park at my home, my mum home n MIL home... den no need buy season parking liao.. plus CBD outskirt where they charge $0.50/30min.. but with more EPS carpark coming, it not so worth as time goes by....

called in HDB to checked... it only applicable if the carpark uses coupon parking... EPS gantry will still charge accordingly... initially tot can use this n can park at my home, my mum home n MIL home... den no need buy season parking liao.. plus CBD outskirt where they charge $0.50/30min.. but with more EPS carpark coming, it not so worth as time goes by....

Thought you can buy the season parking at half price for your mum home and MIL home? If can, total you need to pay for the 3 location is only $180 if the parking is MSCP. Still cheaper than buying $300 monthly coupon.