• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
148 replies to this topic | 863 praises

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:02 AM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Please share for interest sake.

The job can be dirty (literally or metaphorically), uncommon, interesting, or just plain weird.

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

Philipkee
  • Philipkee
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Cleared rubbish in a kibbutz in israel
Taught English to Jewish cildren in Israel - I spoke no Hebrew and they spoke no English so it was chicken and duck talk session
ins1dious, pChou, Dleodleo and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:13 AM

Westkid
  • Westkid
    Banned

It too strange people will be carried to hospital sad.gif
There is enough for everyone

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:14 AM

Taipan49
  • Taipan49
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Drenched sheep on a farm in Australia during university holidays. Nearly 2000 sheep. Had to herd them up, put them in pens, then one by one send them down the "race" where the farmer would stick a hose thing down their throat to have their medicine (this is the "drenching" bit). Also in the race had to check their horns. Since they were twisty type horns sometimes they would twist back into their skull. A screwdriver was used to screw off the horn.

So yes, a bit different. But you appreciate the work needed to get your food to your plate.
pChou praised this

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:17 AM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ermm, deliver Valentine's Day flowers considered ?? Can get to meet chio bus wub.gif

+ buy roses from wholesaler then sell from car boot at now defunct Somerset MRT carpark biggrin.gif
"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:18 AM

Hotfavourite
refer to NS stunt...or stint or what high class words u like to use..but ...haha..walked 12km like a ah kwa, cos driver, where ppl walk 24k, how abt pr and foreigner, proteck wad...if they no protek, then whad singaporean waste time siah.. and sian..what kindo of membersh1t...... this is just plain wierd..underwear also the same, can be branded, condom use or not used nevr mind.. but the brain.. like having the taboo..sex... kanna ...f type..why leh... i dunno..maybe its to my family benefit.....singaporean roar..yup..1 time only. ohmy.gif

Edited by Hotfavourite, 11 September 2012 - 10:20 AM.

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:21 AM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

haha..walked 12km like a ah kwa, cos driver, where ppl walk 24k, how abt pr and foreigner, proteck wad...if they no protek, then whad singaporean waste time siah.. and sian..what kindo of membersh1t...... this is just plain wierd..underwear also the same, can be branded, condom use or not used nevr mind.. but the brain.. like having the taboo..sex... kanna ...f type..why leh... i dunno..maybe its to my family benefit.....singaporean roar..yup..1 time only. ohmy.gif

what the hell are you talking about?

i will freaky ban you if u continue like this
This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:29 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

He kenna banned what. By the nick of Arixlim I think. Still post as if he's in irc chatroom. biggrin.gif
Feel so rich. Or just an illusion?

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:33 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

He kenna banned what. By the nick of Arixlim I think. Still post as if he's in irc chatroom. biggrin.gif

wah you stalking him? thumbsup.gif
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:46 AM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

pall bearer for 1/2 year at singapore casket before enlistment

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:47 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

give till end 7 mth...this grammar-limited ghost tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:48 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:49 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

mine is still the strangest profession done.....andnot many want to do bigcry.gif bigcry.gif bigcry.gif bigcry.gif bigcry.gif bigcry.gif

i feel soooooooooooooo lonely

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:50 AM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

give till end 7 mth...this grammar-limited ghost tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

the ghost who never go to school...... laugh.gif

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:50 AM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

mine is still the strangest profession done.....andnot many want to do bigcry.gif bigcry.gif bigcry.gif bigcry.gif bigcry.gif bigcry.gif

i feel soooooooooooooo lonely

but u 'bao' the whole market to yourself. No competitors! $$$$$$

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:51 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

the ghost who never go to school...... laugh.gif

farking illiterate ghost tongue.gif tongue.gif

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:51 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

but u 'bao' the whole market to yourself. No competitors! $$$

cb...cannto take leave..... bigcry.gif bigcry.gif

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:02 AM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

pall bearer for 1/2 year at singapore casket before enlistment

Yikes, was the pay good?

This one taboo job for me

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:09 AM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yikes, was the pay good?

This one taboo job for me

that was 1989. basic iirc is about 500-600. but plus ang pow and allowances, can reach around 2k which is good at that time. depending u wht position, angpow money will have more tongue.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

if u r the supervisor doing "export" 1 time angpow i heard highest was 2k... average around 500

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

Darryn
  • Premium member
    Darryn
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

1. Shovelling rabbit s--t

I used to have a weekend job on an angora rabbit farm - had to move the cages, clean underneath by shovelling out the rabbit s--t

2. Cleaning bricks - we dismantled an old swimming pool, taking down the changing rooms and cleaning the bricks for resale. Was middle of winter so temperature was about 2-5 celcius, we lit a fire in the empty swimming pool

3. Selling timeshares

4. Selling vacuum cleaners

5. Filling bottles of beer during busy christmas period at a bottle store

Behold the tortoise! He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.
All that's required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: strange, jobs, have, done

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users